Chapter One

(EXPECT A LOT OF TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, I MADE THIS AT 2 IN THE MORNING, SO AS THE NEXT CHAPTER. HIHI.)

Alpha's POV

*Alarm*

I hate waking up in the morning! Ugh. But this is the married life. Full of sacrifices and passion. Perhaps, for the others, but for me? Sacrifices and misery.

Want to know why?

It's because I'm a victim of unrequited love and one-sided marriage

My parents set me up in a marriage that I didn't agree to even though I'm in love with the person whom I'm getting married with.

It's been a week since him and I got married and things are not going as smooth as it should.

From him partying all night, going home drunk, rumors, pictures, and videos of him hooking up with random hot girls.
All of those are bringing me pain inside my chest and I don't know why it feels like I can barely breathe.

It's time to get up to cook breakfast for him and also to prepare our school uniforms before I feel all of those again.

I slowly went out of the blanket so I won't wake him up because, usually when I do that, I always end up getting kicked.

Oh, how rude of me. I haven't introduce myself to all of you yet. My name is Hunset Alpha Arcana-Kazuka. I am 18 years old and yes, I'm married at such a young age.

My husband's name is Alexandro Constantine Kazuka. A very handsome young man with 18 years of age and a cold heart for me.

Enough with the introduction. I have things to do.

I went down the staircase of our house that was given to us by our parents. It's pretty big actually. With a staircase so huge that is made with glass.

A large living room with large glasses that generously give the guests a marvelous view of the infinity pool outside.

And this is also a 3-storey house which is equipped with the latest security systems accompanied with 5 bodyguards and 5 maids.

I arrived at the kitchen and saw my favorite yaya, Manang Polly. Who was there to watch over me as I grew up because, my parents are running such a big company that they needed to be hands-on so whenever they aren't around, she's there to help me.

"Good Morning, Alpha. How was your sleep? Is your monstrous husband already awake?"

Yep, she knows that my husband is mistreating me, but she respected my decision not to tell my parents and his parents the way their son is treating me.

"I'm okay manang, as usual I slept earlier than he did. He arrived so late that I even forgot that I have a husband."

She giggled with me.

"If only I could tell your parents what he's doing to you. But I respect your decision, young man."

"Thank you, manang-"

"But, everything has its limits. If your husband is crossing the line, I will do it in a heartbeat. Got it?"

"Manang, I can manage."

"No buts, Hunset Alpha Arcana-Kazuka. You're like my own son. Like my own child whom I raised with love and care. I won't let anyone treat you like an animal because I'm not blind to see how your parents raised you, they raised you like a princess. They won't even let a mosquito have a taste of your blood."

And there it is, she called me by my full name which only means that she's serious. And I know deep down in the deepest part of my heart that I can't say no to my second mother.

"Okay, Manang. How can I ever say no to you? Let's just prepare that monster's breakfast so we can leave for-"

I didn't finish my sentence as I felt an unbearable pain in my chest. Manang looked at me with concern as I ran through the sink and coughed up flower petals all over the place.

It won't stop and it's already suffocating me. I can see manang shaking and panicking as she ran towards the door to call for help.

She's being hysterical but I won't blame her for reacting like that as this is a very rare phenomena. A person puking flower petals? How's that even real?

The next thing I knew, I'm running out of breath and everything went pitch black.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I woke up as if I ran a marathon. Catching my breath while I'm staring at the plain white ceiling.

Even though I'm only seconds from waking up, I can already tell that I'm in the hospital judging by the scent of the surroundings.

I stared blankly at the ceiling, contemplating what just happened to me.

'How the fuck did I end up puking up flower petals?'

'As far as I can remember, I didn't eat a flower's seed.'

'Come on!'

I heard the door open then close that caused me to get out of my own head.

I saw manang smiling as she sprinted towards me, the worry on her face is visible.

"Manang, what happened? What did the doctor say?"

"Alpha, my son. Your parents are already having a word with the doctor. Don't sweat it. I'm sure you'll be okay." she said with a smile.

That genuine smile that is coated with care still didn't calm my worries. I know deep down that I'm not okay because I coughed out flowers. And that is not normal for a human being, and those petals nearly choked me to death!

As I was about to reply to manang, my parents came inside the room with concern that they are trying to hide with smiles. And that look on their faces caused my worries to rush in faster inside my brain and my whole system.

As panic filled my body, that pain in my chest suddenly rushed and the next thing I know, I'm puking flower petals again.

My parents immediately called the nurses and the doctor as they saw me struggling to breathe.

As I puked up the last petals, I sprawled my body as I succumb in weakness and tried to catch my breath. The nurses immediately attached an oxygen supply over my nose and mouth.

I felt my eyelids getting weak and I slowly drifted off to sleep.

As I open my eyes, I saw my parents and manang watching me as I sleep. At the moment they saw me awake, joy was written all over their faces, at the same time, that undefeatable worry.

"Do you want water, son? Would you like anything?" my mother said as she held my face with her shaking hands.

"Water, please." I said in a low, weak voice.

Manang handed me a glass of water in a heartbeat. I drank the water out of the glass so quickly that it almost spilled but it didn't matter because I badly wanted to be hydrated.

After I finished the glass of water, my parents started talking.

"Son, the doctor told us about your condition." My father started.

"What is it, dad? Am I going to die?" I said as tears rush down my eyes.

"No, son. You're okay. For now." My mom answered.

"So what is it, mom, dad?" I spoke with worry and pain plastered all over my face.

"You have The Hanahaki Disease." They said in chorus.