17. Oops..

A/N: 39K READS?? WHAT?? Well um.. thank you so much?? Like I started writing this fanfiction expecting no one to read it, but a lot of people have.. I'll try to update more, and there are more stories coming up!! :) (please don't leave)
______________________

  "BLACKPINK IN YOUR MOTHERFUCKIN AREA BITCHHHHH!!" You screamed into the microphone while the people in the room cringed. You were in a karaoke room with Jennie, Felix, and the group.

"Y/N.. I said I appreciated you supporting my new job but this,, this is a bit mu-"

"I DON'T  WANT A BOY I NEED A MAN!!" You whipped your hair in a circle and continued to shoot down a shot a vodka.

"Is she,, okay?" Felix whispered to Jennie. She sighed and took a shot of whiskey.

"Jesus, I need to pee hollup." You walked out of the room and headed to the bathroom.

"She's a crackhead. I remember one time, she woke me up at 4am because she thought my dog was walking on his hind legs." Jennie rolled her eyes and chuckled and everyone started laughing their ass off.

"Dude, she told me that she's given a blowjob to a dildo to practice. She's literally the biggest crackhead when she's drunk off her ass." Yoongi snickered and sipped his wine. The group was crying at this point from laughter. Hoseok was chuckling, pouring himself a glass of wine. He thought the things you did were cute as hell.

"Ugh, tell me about it," Jin said as he lit a cigarette. "When she blows me off when she's drunk, she squishes my dick hole to make it look like a mouth, and she talks to it."

Everyone except Hoseok was laughing.

"BAHAHAAHAHAHAHKSKDKFJSBFC.... wait what." Everyone had the same reaction.

Hoseok. Was. Big. Time... confused?

"Wait, you had sex with Y/N?" Hoseok asked, placing his glass of wine back down on the table. Jin started at him with half lidded eyes, and sucked a huge portion of the cigarette.

"Yeah. I did." He said, blowing the smoke out into Hoseok's face. Hoseok closed his eyes and smiled, trying to calm himself down.

You came back from the bathroom and dropped to the floor.

"HOLY SHIT, Y/N!! ARE YOU OKAY?" Jennie yelled and dropped to her knees to see if you were okay.

"I threw up." You whisper and flip back down to the ground.

"Ah shit, here we go again." Jennie mumbled and led me to her car.

_____________________

I'm sorry this took so long.. I've been so stressed about school recently.. BUT ITS BREAK MFS!! I'll try to update as much as I can 😔