-foreword-

Hellowa, this is 𝒮𝒶𝓀𝓊𝒸𝒽𝒾𝒾

I'm here with a new book. This books purpose is to help you guys with creating your Inazuma Eleven/GO/Chrono Stone/Galaxy/Ares/Orion OC's. I made this book to provide helpful tips and suggestions on how to create your OC and what you need to keep in mind while doing so. 

Now there's a one thing you must remember while reading this - do not take everything I say as a must. This books purpose is to give information and tips if you're at loss what to do - my way isn't the only way. I've been writing active for 9 years now, and I've created dozens and probably hundreds OC's during that time. I have a certain opinion and view on matters, but it doesn't mean my way is the only way. 

If fact, I would be gladly to hear your thoughts if you disagree with something I say. 

I made so many mistakes with my OC's back in the days, which are affecting me and them even to this day. If someone had given me a guide book back when I started writing, I could've avoided many of my mistakes. This why I thought, I could share some of my knowledge with you guys. 

I will be very analytic with some stuff, so chapters can get long, sorry for that. I hope this OC Guide will be helpful to even one person on wattpad. If you have any questions regarding OC's don't be afraid to ask. 

The punchline in the banner is joke on the fact that my oldest OC's are ten soon and even now they manage to evolve and surprise me with new facts about them. Creating an OC is a long and probably never ending journey to "perfection". Writing down the profile is just the first step, adding them to a story gives you a whole new situation to encounter and analyze. 

This guide is made for Inazuma Eleven but can be modified for other anime fandoms as well. In this guide will be covering the topics of. 

💬 How to name your character

💬 General information about your character 

💬 How to make OC with rounded personality 

💬 What kind of character appearance can be used 

💬 What is your characters relationship with canon characters 

💬 The love relationships in Inazuma world 

💬 Teams, positions and hissatsu names 

💬 Your characters background 

And others. Suggestions are also welcomed, if you are curious about something. You're also welcomed to ask questions directly, I will give a quick reply (unless I'm busy with school). This book won't be my top priority on wattpad, but I will try my best to give updates. 

Let's Go!