Chapter 3

~~ stay by my side~~

I came back from college, and it sucked. I had an assignment due Friday for art. Even though my major is about modeling, I had to take art because I couldn't have a free class.
I grabbed my canvas and went to put it in my studio, where all my art work belongs. I'm working on building an average room outside of my house for all my artwork, but that's going to take a while.

My phone rung, I look at the ID Amanda
"Hello?"
"Hey, moon!"
"Yea, hi. Why are you calling?"
"Me and the girls are going to a fancy restaurant for dinner, we wanted you to come with us"
"Yea of course, what time?"
"Probably like 8"
"Ok I'll see you there"
"Bye!"
"Bye"
I hang up, putting my phone down. Right now it's 6, two hours.
I went to my room to get dressed. I went to take a shower, then I dried my hair and styled it. I put on a little amount of makeup and wore my dress.

I put on my heels and grabbed my purse. I heard a horn outside as I lock my door and run to Hanna's car. "Ok let's go" I say.

We arrived at the restaurant, "oh my god Hanna! My dress is not fancy enough!" I panic. "Yes it is Moon, more than enough. Now come on, the girls are waiting." She says as I sigh, feeling embarrassed. I walk in with her as we go to the girls private table. "Hey!!" Hanna cheers as I sit down quietly near Jiwoo.
"Ok, let's get Drunk! Tonight." Oh no, I'm the WORST when I drink.
We ordered food and bottle of wine. After we ate, we started to drink. My head was spinning and I was losing conscious, no no I can't be tipsy!

~~

"Hanna~" I giggle grabbing her arm. "Shut up Moon" she giggles too. She grabbed the glass of wine and put it near my lips, I drink it.
I laugh, drinking more. I was going to get another glass when a strong hand grabbed my wrist. I look up and saw Hendery, looking at me like a hawk. "Hiii~~" I smile giggling a bit.

"Moon, no. Let's go" he said grabbing me. "Nooo" I whine barely walking. "You're drunk!"He says. "I know!" I say smacking his chest, I fell on his chest, my hair all over the place. He made me stand straight.

Hendery ~

Oh my god, she's a handful. "Hendery~" she slurs
Stop saying my name
"Am I really annoying?" She says
No, baby you're not
"Do people actually like me" tears in her eyes
I like you, and more
"Do you find me annoying? Do you not like me?"
No I don't find you annoying, I like you more than I should
"Get in the car moon" I say as she sighs "you do" she whispered. I drove to to the dorm since I don't know where she lives. I open the door and grab her, walking upstairs and to the elevator. We went to my apartment, I open the door as she stumbles inside.
"It smells so good! It smells like Hendery" she says laying on the couch. Well that's because it's where I live
I went to my room to grab a Shirt and sweatpants. I gave it to her, "get dressed." I say as she stood up walking but falling. I sigh, rushing over to her. I take off her heels and help her up. I took her to the bathroom and locked the door. I can hear her getting dressed. "Are you done, moon?" I asked. "Yes Hendery " she laughs a little.
I grabbed her, walking to my room. She is like slime, if I let her go, she'll fall. I grabbed her by the waist and open the sheets. I lay her down, and cover her up with the sheets.

I went to wash up and then I went to the couch. I'll give her space, I won't make her uncomfortable.

____________________
Heyyy
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, please don't forget to vote and comment 💕💕