2:get to know eachother

All week harry and I have been arguing over the stupidest things. Let's just say we don't really get along.

I actually thought we would get along like most siblings.

"~"

You know what harry u haven't even once tried to even get to know me and your always talking bad about me! (I know it was kinda wrong but what can I say I was mad at him)

And with that he looked at me with a straight face came over time me and kissed me.

wait did I just say kiss y was he kissing me? I mean I liked it but i didn't understand.

After a few seconds we both pulled away. Tell me more about u then he said.

And suddenly I got nervous.

"Flashback "

Skye your dads in jail and this guy you've thought is your dad all this time is actually your step dad.

After I was told this news I literally ran outside of my house and to my favorite park I used to go to when I was a kid.

I had already gone through so much. my family wants nothing to do with me.

And all I really have is my mother with basically lied to me the last like17 years.

"End of flashback"

After I told harry he had no words.. He had some tears in his eyes and left without another word.

So much for getting to know eachother...