epilogue

Dear Luke,

Calum and I. He's the love of my life and he was always always going to be. No matter how things ended. He meant the absolute world to me, and he still does. Long distance during tour was so hard. I didn't understand how hard it would really be. And although we had met on social media, it was hard. After being with someone so much and suddenly not, it was really tough.

All the tabloids with their lies and all the hate, just was too much going through it alone. Calum was either singing or sleeping at this point, and I really don't blame him. I hope one day we can be together again.

I understand why he's angry. and I understand why he won't call me back. I won't lie I miss him. He's my best friend and I completely get why you guys think I just gave up on him. It was too much Luke, and I had to put my mental health first.

I still watch videos of you guys on tour, and I'm sorry Calum seems sad at times. I just want him to be happy. That's all I ever want.

You may be wondering why I sent this letter to you and not the other guys. Luke, we were the closest out of all the guys, and I wanted to explain how I felt. Calum won't answer me back, the minute I told him we should take a break, he wouldn't. I understand why, and I really don't know if he reads anything I send. I hope this gets to you and I hope you can try to understand where I'm coming from. I will always love Calum, and part of me regrets ending things.

But I know that

If you love something set it free. If it comes back it's yours. If not, it was never meant to be.

I understand if you don't want Calum to talk to me. I understand if you and the guys no longer want to talk to me. I'm sorry and I hope one day, things will be different. I truly love the friendship I had with you.

I'm truly deeply madly in love with Calum Hood.

Love Always,

Nadia.

Authors Note

Dedicated to emilyyyy_writes because without her comment i would've forgotten about not writing an epilogue

Don't kill me. I had to! I just felt wrong making them live happily ever after. I've wrote this epilogue four times, all with different endings and scenarios. I'm happy with this ending and it leaves an opening for a sequel if enough people want one! I'm sorry it took me a year for this epilogue. I really have no excuse.

I just saw After in theaters and it inspired me to come back. I hope you guys enjoyed this book as much as I did. I love everyone who ever commented or voted. I do see all comments, I just feel guilty for replying or seeing them so late, so I never reply. But I do read every single comment. Thank you for this amazing experience.

Maybe Nadia and Calum will come back, and how will it go this time. There may be bonus chapters of Nadia and Calum on tour before the breakup! I have some ideas, but no promises.

Thank you all once again for even reading whether it be one chapter or the whole book

This is the end of Instagram.

<3 Angelina