Ch.2 Barcelona

(Edit: Dear lord this chapter was trash)

It was the next morning when Ashley woke up to Mitch holding her.

"Sorry about that Ashley you were shaking in your sleep and I..."

"Its okay Mitch, thank you," Ashley replies while madly blushing.

*She thinks to herself "Oh my gosh I slept with Mitch.

"So Im going let you get ready, Im going to clean up over in Ryan and Jerome's room.

"Okay," Ashley replies while holding her face.

"Well... That was Awkward," Mitch mumbles to himself after he exits the room.

After Mitch leaves the room Ashley sighs, "Great going Ashley you just made a fool of yourself."
*She gets up out of the bed and heads to the bathroom to freshen up.*

(Now back to Mitch)

"Oh my gosh, Mitch you should of seen your face when we walked in yesterday. You were redder than a tomato." Ryan laughs as he falls onto the floor.

"Hey Ryan give him a break, He's just trying to slide into those DMs" Jerome states while laughing his ass off.

"Guys, really you knew that I liked her since we first met." Mitch whines.

"Obviously dude thats why we're friends after all."

"Wait really, I thought we were friends because we all played minecraft." Ryan jokes.

"That too, Jerome chuckles"

"So can i use your bathroom to clean up, Ashley is in the other one."

"Sure, why not." states Ryan

*Mitch walks into the bathroom and cuts on the shower.*

"I wish they were more help, Mitch chuckles to himself."

(Back to Ashley)

"And that should be good," states Ashley as she exits the bathroom.

"I believe Mitch said to meet in the lobby and we would head out from there, so off i go." Ashley states as she leaves the room.

*I hope he asks me out soon.* Ashley thinks to herself as Mitch runs around the corner and into her.

*They somehow end up on top of each other.*

"Sorry Mitch, I wasn't paying attention.

"Its fine Ashley i wasn't either, but we need to hurry both Jerome and Ryan are in the car waiting on us."

*He climbs out from under Ashley slightly rosy now.

"Lets go then, They both race out of the building and towards Jerome and Ryan.

I hope you guys enjoyed my rewrite of this chapter and there will be more to come.

Stay Fluffy my friends.