My little kidney

Your POV
I heard a knock on my door. "Who is it?" I asked but my voice was muffled because I was in a ball with my face in my arms. The door opens a bit "it's Ej I just wanted to check if you were okay..." I heard Ej say. I look up and see him peeking in though the door "come on in" I say sitting on the bed. He walks in and sits next to me "that was kinda awkward" I say giving an awkward laugh. "Yeah..." he says. He turns to face me. He takes a deep breath and says "would you mind being my girlfriend?" He asks, his voice higher pitched then normal. I just stare at him shocked I never thought he would even ask this. "I-it's okay if not I-I  just thought that since you said you loved me and I said I loved you and all I thought that-" Ej said quickly but nervously "I would love to" I interrupt him smiling at him. I could tell that he was super relived after I said that. "Thank god..." he said while letting out a big breath. He smiled at me softly and said "tomorrow you have your first kill, don't stress about it... girlfriend" he says laughing at the last part. I laugh with him. "Do you want to stay the night with me in my room tonight?" I ask 'oh my gosh did I actually just ask him that?!!?!' I think to myself. "Sure" he replies. "Yay!" I say. Ej leaves the room to get ready to go to bed and I do the same. After we both get ready we decide to watch a scary a movie because we both weren't tired. After awhile I rolled over to my side to go to sleep because I was getting tired. "Goodnight my little kidney" Ej said kissing my cheek. He spoons me and we both fall asleep.

(The next day) (still your pov)
I wake up to Ej spooning me. I don't move because I enjoy cuddling with him, but then I remember that today's my first kill! I jump out of bed and Ej quickly sits up because he thought something had happened to me. I just laughed at this "good morning sunshine" I say still laughing. "You scared me!" He said "that's kinda weird I mean you are a murderer" I say. "Why did you get up so quick?" He asks me "today's my first kill!" I say excitedly "I didn't think you would be so excited" he says "but we won't be able to leave until like 10:00pm though" he says "that's fine we can do other things today make the time go by" I say "like go on a daaaate" I say "fine... but just because I love you" he says pretending to be annoyed. He kisses my cheek then leaves to get dressed. I just get dressed in my (f/c) hoodie, my (type of pants) and my  black tennis shoes. Nothing really special.
Me and Ej just decided to go to the park to have a small picnic. When we were almost halfway done eating Ej's phone goes off. "Ugh Jeff keeps calling me, I'll be right back I should probably answer" Ej says then he walks off into the woods. I continue to eat. "Hey there sweetheart" I hear a voice say. I look up and see some random guy standing there. "First off don't call me that and back the fuck off" I hiss at him "aww looks your mad?" He says in a baby voice. I stand up "Leave me alone! I have a boyfriend!" I yell at him. Then he slaps my butt (oh that's just... great). I yelp in response because I was startled by it. Then Ej came out of the woods 'thank god I thought I was about to get raped' Ej immediately punched the guy in the face as hard as possible and the guy fell to the ground. "What the hell dude!" The guy yelled. Ej was so pissed "get the hell away from my girlfriend!" Ej yelled back at him. The guy gets up and hits Ej but since Ej is a murder it doesn't hurt him really. After they beat each other up for awhile (Ej obviously winning) Ej snapped and killed the guy. "What an ass" he says. I ignore what he says and run up to him and ask if he's okay "Yeah I'm fine just a bit bruised. Sorry I ruined the date..." Ej says "you didn't ruin it! You just saved me! This asshole could have raped me." I say. Long story short we walk back to the mansion and I make Ej lay down so he gets better.

A/n this took so long ;-;