Fall Wheather

Hinata's P.O.V~

The weeks are speeding by fast, and it's already a day before the party! I have my costume and my makeup, the only thing that I have to find in order to complete my costume, would be the shoes.

I walk in to the shoe store and walk to where I would find formal women's shoes, such as flats and heals. I looked through the aisle and my eyes stopped on one pair. They were bright red 3 inch heels that looked perfect for my costume.

I found my size and bought them. Hmmm, the last time I saw Naruto was in the costume store, I wonder what costume he decided on..

I went back to my house and upstairs to my room. Laying on a chair in the corner held my costume, I'm so exited to wear it!

The dress itself was black with a red trim and it went up to just above my knee, then I had my red hood which went down to my calf.

I have nothing else to do today, so I think I'll head to the park and watch the leafs fall. I've acquired this hobby since I found my Norange leaf, which I still keep in my room.

I let out a sigh, fall is so lovely. But, I'm also exited for winter, there's still a long wait till winter comes but everything is just so much better in the winter. Curling up next to a fire to keep warm, and playing in the snow! Hmmm.... Maybe I just like seasons in general...

Naruto's P.O.V~

I DIDNT GET A COSTUME YET! I went to the costume store but after I talked to Hinata I think I walked out of the store without thinking and never picked a costume!

I throw on my sweatshirt and shoes and run out of my door.

"Ugh, it's getting colder out." I mumbled as I rubbed my arms to stay warm. It's not quite freezing, but the fall breeze is making me cold.

I walked into the store and looked around at costumes. I looked around, Mad Hatter, Skeleton, Vampire, Werewolf? I like the Werewolf costume, the mask is really cool.

I pay for it and then head out for ramen, I look over at one of the benches by the park and I see Hinata staring at the fall leaves.

When I saw her, I stopped. I've never seen here so calm before, for whatever reason she gets extremely nervous when she talks to me. Maybe I should walk up to her.... Nah, I don't want to disturb her.

I smiled to myself and then continued on my mission for ramen.