Age 17

Dear Diary, August 1, 20xx
Hey... it's been while since I've written. I moved out at a young age I know. I came to live with my grandma just so you know. I don't feel completely worthless. Sam.. he was something else. People say love comes and goes but I didn't want him to go. He tried reaching me a month after everything happened saying he loves me and he doesn't want the girl that cheated on him. Sucks to be him you know? Well school starts on the 24th of August. Let's see if I remember to write.
~✌️

Dear Diary, August 23, 20xx
Hello! I guess I forgot to write in this diary. Honestly I'm really looking forward to this high school. I moved if you didn't know already. I got into a better school, with new people, and a start I guess. When I got my schedule for classes I met a girl named Rose. She was really nice and she asked if we wanted to be friends. Obviously I said yes. Now tomorrow is a new day, hopefully I have a great start to it. I'll see you later Diary
~✌️

*Real Time, At school*
I look around nervously, I see Rose and I go up to her.
"Hey Rose!"
"Hey sunny!! Oh my god are you excited, have you seen the hot guys yet? Wait wait wait I should give you a proper introduction of the whole school right???" She said excitedly
"Woah calm down Rose, but yes of course I want an introduction of the whole school." I replied.
"Well over there we have a normals." She pointed to a group of 200 people.
"Over there we have the 'emo kids' they really aren't though." She pointed to another group of 100 people
"I don't get why people stereotype to be honest, like let people live you know?" I interrupted.
"Me either... it's sad. Well lemme get back to the groups. Over there we have the kpop people" she said pointing to 300 teenagers "pssst half of them are koreaboos...." she whispered
"And then there we have the 'popular kids/Jocks' they are really cute but are assholes, well some of them." This time she pointed at 35 kids...
"There's only 35 dicks there??" I almost yelled
"DICKS?! HAHAHAHHA OH MY GOD SUNNY KEIDJEJDJ" she started dying of laughter catching everyone's attention. You covered her mouth and started walking away with her.
"Be quiet Rose" I snorted when she started wheezing.
"Well well Well. Looks like another pig has joined the group." I look up to see a group of 5 people. "Of course, you must be the girls who are rich and think they are all that. Am I right?" I snickered and turned away, only to be pulled right back and get a slap to my face. I didn't flinch though.
"Ahhh oh my god! Why did you slap me!!" I yelled since I saw a teacher coming this way. I kept slapping myself so the teacher had to come running. The girl came up to me and grabbed my face... at that moment the teacher saw her and took her to the office, I smiled and walked away from the rest.
"Petty bitch!" Yelled one of the girls
"Why thank you, let's go Rose." I said and we both walked away.
"Woah sunny, that was really petter but I liked it haha" she smiled and we both walked. Then the bell rang and everyone ran, they pushed me and I ran straight into someones chest.
"Great" I thought "just great"

Hey guys, I'll keep this short and simple. Thank you for reading this story, I hope you enjoyed and keep reading!