Chapter 2

A/N: I actually don't know why I added this picture, but I took it the other day at the beach and I found it amazing so I liked to share it. If you are stressed lately, take a break around sunset and watch it, it is the most amazing thing ever.
———————————————————————————
*time skip to the next day bcz I can't be bothered*
I woke up hearing my alarm for fajer prayer. It is always hard waking up early, especially if you are not a morning person like me. I stayed in bed for about 5 minutes then decided to get up. (A/N: literally meeeeeee) I then went to the bathroom, brushed my hair and my teeth, took a quick shower and prepared myself for prayer.

After I prayed, I couldn't sleep because I was so nervous, I mean we are moving out today for gods sake, I mean if it was you would you sleep? I think most will not. I decided to take a shower and wear my clothes for the day then pack up the last few items. After I showered, I decided to wear this outfit since it was comfy and it was basically my to go look .

I packed my brushes and all of my loose items in a backpack 🎒 and headed downstairs to put it near my suitcase so that I can take them with me to the place we were moving out to

I packed my brushes and all of my loose items in a backpack 🎒 and headed downstairs to put it near my suitcase so that I can take them with me to the place we were moving out to. I decided to walk to 7eleven to get something to drink. On the way, I was still deciding weather to drink coffee or a slurpee (A/N: a slurpee is a slushy but in 7eleven they call it that basically) I decided since it was a bit chilly I would get a cup of coffee ☕️.

(A/N: This is not story related but I hate all types of coffee except a container chocolate iced coffee which is basically not considered as coffee by most people, or a caramel frappe with milk from StarBucks, but since we are boycotting StarBucks, I haven't had one since 6 years )

I took my cup of coffee after I payed for it and decided to go sit under my favorite tree at the park near by our house. I started admiring the place like I usually did; it was like my cure of this cruel world. The sun started to rise giving the place a beautiful view. What is it gonna be like when I go to South London? Am I gonna make friends, or am I gonna stay lonely for ever? What if something bad happens to us over there? What will happen when I move to South London ? Will they bully me like before? Ugh what if- I was cut off by Ammar's voice (one of Ahmed's close friends that always crashes to our place) saying, 'Yo, Salma, Ahmed said that you gotta head home soon 'cause y'all are literally leaving in like 1 hour and your mum is panicking.'

I finished my coffee and checked the time and realized that I stayed out for literally 45 minutes. I quickly headed back home to help my mum and my brother since dadda already left to settle all our furniture in our new house. I first called an Uber to come drop us off to NYC's airport and then helped my brother pack up since y'all know that boys are always last minute 😒. When the Uber came, Ammar helped Ahmed and the Uber driver putting our stuff in the van while I got a call from my part-time job asking me to confirm with them that I will not come again.

(Time skip to them arriving to London's airport)
Baba picked us up from the airport by a Cab after counting the bags for the last time, 6 bags and 3 backpacks in total, then helped us getting our stuff in the Cab.We all were pretty much knocked out, I mean 6 hours and 45 minutes flight is quite a long journey to be honest with you. I rode the Cab and after literally 5 minutes I was in the deepest sleep ever.

I woke up to baba softly calling me and Ahmed's name. I shuffled slightly then got up to see that we already were at our house. It was a pretty cool 2 store house that looked really nice. We went inside and quickly prayed Maghrib and Isha Jamaan wa Qasran (3 and 2since we were under the travelers rule and went to our rooms after it). I looked at my watch realizing that since it was 11 pm it will be the best if I put my stuff in my room and organize it first before doing anything. I finished around 1 am in the morning and decided to watch Slim's vlog before I slept since I was from Slimy squad and after it decided to watch Adam's one since I was also an adoomy.  Watching their vlogs were literally one of the few escapes I had in this world. They made me always in a good mood and remind me that every person has a purpose of living. I really loved them and I wrote them a lot of thank you letters, in fact, I met Slim and Adam several times and they follow me. I used to work at Walmart and they went there so often so they actually saw me. They used to always do their challenges when I had my shift off so that I don't get in trouble🙈😂. That is one of the reasons why I love them and respect them. They were still in Toronto, at muslim fest and they met a guy called Harris J; I think they said he is from the UK I am not sure. When I finished both vlogs which were literally LIT 🔥, I realized that Harris was the guy Zina (my 11 year old cousin) was telling me about. I did some basic research and it turned out that he actually lived in London. He actually had a pretty voice and from the information he was as single as a Pringle. I then realized that it is already 2 am so I decided to go get some sleep because I wanted to explore tomorrow and search for a part-time job.
———————————————————————————
A/N: asalamualaikom guys, how are you doing? I hope y'all are well. I was literally scared to update all this time until I realized that some ppl actually do read ma book so I was like alright then. I actually feel like y'all are skipping this like most ppl do, but if you didn't I really love you. Until next time, bye 😁!