First Time Dance

"Last night of freedom!"

Loud cheers and laughs echoed around the private restaurant where you and your friends were. The conversations were flowing and so was the wine, well it was a special night of course so it was called for.

Your friend Cynthia was finally getting married and tonight was her bachelorette party. It started out at the house getting ready with quips about how Cynthia and her fiancé met, stories about how they met and popping bottles for the occasion. You were usually the quiet, shy one of the group, kind of in the background of everyone, but they didn't exclude you at all.

No, your friends loved you. Always been there for you, since middle school. You were teased a bit for your chubby build, you weren't built like the rest of the girls in school and some people took advantage of that. Except Cynthia and the rest, they stuck up for you and made sure you were alright and from then on, you all were close knit friends.

You glanced down at the outfit they helped you choose. Of course you all were dolled up for this special occasion; all the glitz and glam. It was a bright red dress that flowed out at your big waist. It came a bit above your knees, showing your shapely legs to the world. The top was something you would never dare to wear, but with your girls around and the booze coursing through your system, you wanted to be a bit adventurous. It was the same bright red material that wrapped around your shoulders and had a small peek-a-boo back and a diamond cut out in the front showing off a good amount of your chest.

It was all accompanied by small black kitten heels that wrapped around your ankle and black tear drop earrings that dangled from your ears. Your (short/medium/long) hair was styled in a cute way that really tied the whole outfit together.

"(Y/N)! Here!" Cynthia poured you another glass of white wine, almost to the top as she giggled away at nothing as the chatter around you both continued on.

"Cynthia, I've already had three glasses."

The bride to be waved you off and held up her glass. "Come on (Nickname), I know you can keep up, besides it's a night to go wild." Sighing at her words, you smiled at your good friend and grabbed your glass, clinking it against hers in a cheers.

"Fine, only because it's your special night and all."

"I knew you loved me," She kissed your plump cheek as you cackled at the action and swatted her away. "Now, let's keep this party train going ladies!" Loud cheers rang out again, your voice being a part of it as usual.

--

The strobe lights and thumping music invaded your senses as your group made your way into the building.

You felt a little on edge, even with the little boost of confidence you got from all the wine at the restaurant. You just thought you all would be going to a night club to dance the night away, but in the limo one of the girls suggested a strip club one of her co-workers go to.

Now, here you were, walking to a table near the front of the stage alongside your friends. Up on stage, there was a pole and a small runway that was lit up.

"Alright girls! Let's sit down and be entranced!" Cynthia, all decked out in bride to be gear; sash and crown to boot was cheering the two dancers on stage already. Both men were dressed in uniforms per se. The tall brunette was in a fire fighter uniform and the taller black haired male was in a similar uniform.

You could feel a flush rise on your plump cheeks as you stared at the two males dancing on stage. Uniform was a stretch to say, seeing as they only consisted of a hat, some straps and white tank tops. The other girls were cheering and throwing dollar bills onto the stage. You felt a little out of your element as you grabbed your glass to take a sip of your martini.