Moving day

Ashley's P.O.V

"Am I really moving today or is this I nightmare ?!" I said to my friend alexia on the phone

" I wish it was a nightmare we've been best friends since 5th grade and your leaving now who am I going to hang out with in our junior year!" Alexia

"I don't know but I'm really gonna miss you I wish I didn't have to move I mean my mom told me sooooo many times that were moving to the bay but we never did but now we finally are!!"

" I know I'm really going to miss you too but I guess everything happens for a reason right. This might be a good reason you'll never know."

"The thing is I don't want to find out I'm happy here with you guys and Myles I'll miss him so much." I said tearing up .

" I know but there's nothing we can do were under 18 so you can't move out or anything ."

" Ya will I got to go need to finish packing."

" Ok bye bbb!" Bbb stands for booty bump buddies (long story ) I just can't believe I'm leaving the town I grow up in and moving to the town I was born in its practically 3 hours away from each other and there's no way I can visit a lot . My phone starting ringing it was Myles I quickly answered .

" Hello" me

" Hey babe you think you have a little time to come with me somewhere before you leave ?" Myles

"Um sure I guess I do I just finished packing , so ya . But where to."me

"It's a surprise just dress casual" myles

I got ready and Myles was waiting for me outside . I yelled from the front door to my mom " Mom I'm going with Myles somewhere real quick I'll be back soon"

I ran outside to the car and we drove off .