Bay area ❤️

I was on my way to the Bay Area now and all I could do was look outside the window I couldn't even talk to my mom or even look at her because of how mad I was at her. All of this is a big change to me going from a big city to lots of little cites is very different . I would have to start all over.

_~_~_~Skip the car ride _~_~_~

We finally got to our new house. I helped take everything out the moving truck and put everything in its place. Once everything is in place we hear the door bell ring.

My mom rushed to the front door and opened it. There stood a lady with a small girl that looked about 5 years old . "Hey I'm Rachael, I live right next door. I saw you guys coming so I decided to come welcome you guys to the neighborhood . Do you guys need any help?"she seems pretty nice her and my mom might become close friends . Right when I was thinking that she invites us to dinner at her house at 7:00 . Of course my mom says yes and Rachael and her little daughter left.

I went to my suit case and chose out a outfit to wear to dinner . I just chose my high waisted pants and a Mean girls crop top (you can't sit with us). I headed to the bathroom and got in the shower .

I got out the shower and brushed my hair I just left my hair down since it's all the way to my butt and it's really curly . I quickly just put on mascara and I left to Rachael's house .

When I got there my mom was already inside talking to Rachael and her husband . There house is pretty big and really beautiful . I wonder what time where going to ..." Hey I'm Bethany . Are you my neighbor." I got interrupted by the little girl that was at my house this morning . I told her my name and she quickly took me to her room . When I was walking upstairs I saw someone open the door and looked at me then right away closed the door. That's strange but ok .

~~~~~~ skip to dinner ~~~~

I went downstairs in time for dinner. Rachael came to the dinner table with the food in her hands. I lost the little girl she was right next to me. Right when I was thinking that , I saw her with the guy who opened the door upstairs he was on his phone. "Everyone this is my son Matthew and my daughter Bethany" said Rachael . My mom then stood up and said "Hello I'm Marisol this is my daughter Ashley" said my mom to Matthew and Bethany while shaking there hands. "Ashley stand up and shake his hand." My mom whispered to me angrily . I rolled my eyes and said "Hey Matthew I'm Ashley, nice to meet you." and shook his hand I looked in his eyes and he was pretty cute but I have a boyfriend so forget about it. During dinner Matt kept staring at me . Do I have shit on my face? or does he like me . Dinner was over and right when Matt was going to leave and I was going to walk home by myself his mom tells him to give me a tour of the house he rolled his eyes but he said ok . Damn, will someone really wants to give me a tour I thought sarcastically.

"ASHLEY.!" My mom yelled at me oops I think I said that out loud I quickly said "sorry I was just playing around" he just said "It's ok I'm sorry too."