School

Me and Matt started walking around the house. He was giving me a "tour". The reason I say it like that is because I just followed him and he opened a door to a room , we both walked in then walked out into another room, we did that over and over again till we got to his room.

"You want to come in?This is my room," Matt said

"Sure." I said

We walked in and he sat on his bed he had a coach right in front of it . He also had a little area with a camera,some lights and a computer. I wonder what he does?
Matt P.O.V💕
I saw Ashley looking at my camera with a comfused face ."Oh yeah that's just all the stuff I need for my YouTube videos." She looked even more confused "You probably don't know me but I bit you know Nash Grier or Cameron Dallas."

"Omg I love them there so cute and very funny and Cameron is
such a sweet heart. Oh and Nash has the most beautiful eyes ever." I scratched the back of my head and said "Yeah there actually one of my best friends..."
Ashley's P.O.V💕
What he knows Cameron Dallas and Nash Grier. I was in shock I had nothing to say. "Oh really. That's cool there so famous how did you met them?" he looked at me in shock like if I lived under a rock.

"I'm in a group with them called Magcon. It stands for MeetAndGreet conviction. We travel to lots of places around the world."
"Really. That sounds like lots of fun. Getting to meet your fans who are crazy about you around the world."
I feel so bad that I don't know about them now he probably thinks he's a nobody. Opps
💕Next week💕
So I've been in school for a while now and I'm more nerves today then I was on my first day . Today is cheer tryouts and I really hope I make it . It's the only memory I have of Fresno and all I remember is always cheering for my boyfriend Myles on the Football team. I have been practicing all week for today and it's finally here. I got ready for school then I left.
Finally school is over and I headed home to get ready for cheer. I just put on some shorts and my crop sports shirt with some sneakers and bangs pinned back with a big white bow.(picture on top) I got some water and a snack and left the house back to school.