One.

Edge spits in lenas face "so why don't you just go and throw up and lose some weight. Lena" he said her name with venom. Meaning for it to hurt. And it certainly struck a nerve. She gasped and her eyes widened. But. How. He... He couldn't know. "I have better things to do edge" she rolls her eyes. Crossing her arms and exiting the office. She clenched her jaw as she left the building.

Lena headed back over to catco since she now owned the building. She went through James office and to the outside balcony. She closed her eyes as she felt the wind agaisnt her face. The moon lighting up her beautiful features. She grabbed onto the side and frowned a little. Her stomach rumbling. Her lips parted and a small gasp of pain escaped. "lena...?" Alex's voice echoed through the hall. Alex stepped outside too and laid a hand on lenas arm. They weren't the best of friends. "you ok?" she asked genuinely concerned. She looked her over. "im fine. Just looking for James. But. He isn't out here. " she shrugged.

She avoided eye contact with Alex. "hey... I'm here. OK. If you need to talk" she smiled a little. She glanced down as she heard it rumble. Lena seemed to pale more if that was even possible. "lena....?" Alex's arms shot forwards as lena collapsed. Her eyes closed and her body limp. "lena!" she checked her pulse and lowered her to the floor. She stood up with her and made her way to the deo by bike. Making sure lena was in front of her. Lenas head resting on Alex's shoudker. Alex's arms wrapped around her and holding tightly onto the handlebars. Making sure the ceo wouldn't fall off and get injured more. She looked at her and sped up. "come on. Lena"

 Lena"