Two

Lena lay in the infirmary on the deo. Alex knew something was wrong but she didn't know what. She didn't seem much difference. But again she knew how hard it was to run a business. Of sorts. She stood next to lena and checked her pulse. She was so worried. She looked at her wrists and noticed they looked skinnier.

Lenas eyes flutter open. She looks around. Everything was a bit blurry. She goes to suddenly sit up, natural reaction, but feels strong hands on her arms. Pushing her back down "lena. Don't move" she said to her. The luthor layed back down with a hand on her stomach "Alex.... What happened" she questioned. Alex checked her pulse at the wrist this time "you passed out. You've got me worried lena. What's going on?" she looks up but looks back down shaking her head "nothing. Just work is keeping me busy" she says.

James bursts into the room where the two women were talking and goes to lena. He puts his lips on hers and roughly kisses her. Clearly lena wasn't expecting it. And she didn't kiss back. Alex grabbed James arm "hey. Ease up. She's had a rough day" she says looking at the monitor. James glares at Alex "she's fine." he says. "can she leave?" James asks. Alex nods "technically, yes she can. But it's her choice" lena looks up at Alex thankful. But she didn't have a choice. Because James had already chose for her. He grabs her arm and pulls her up. He pushes her out the door and her shoulder hits the door frame. She gasps ans holds it. Lena clearly in pain. Alex went to go look at it. She couldn't believe this. What the hell was Jane's doing. "lena. Leave" James commands. No question about it. No room for argument. No choice. She looks at Alex and sighs. She gives her a thankful nod, turns on her heel and leaves the deo building.

She stepped outside and didn't know what to do. She didn't want to get mixed up with edge. At least for today. Frankly she preferred if she didn't any day. He was an ass. Much more. But for now just an ass. Thinking he knows everything. Lena shakes her head in disbelief.