9

Paige's POV

It's been two weeks since Coachella, and in those two weeks I have gotten much closer to Daniel. We talk basically every night but the only thing is we haven't been able to meet up because our schedules are both busy. And I can tell that it's making him sad whenever we facetime. Luckily for me, they have a little radio concert they are doing so I thought me and the girls would go surprise them and we can finally meet the other boys.

"Brooke, Ally, come on. I told Tate we would pick her up from Jonah's apparment." Tate is the only one that knows about this because I also want to surprise Gabbie. We have been talking as well and have gotten close. "Sorry Paige, Ally is freaking out because she doesn't know what to wear." "Awe is Ally trying to impress Zach?" Ally just rolls her eyes at me and giggles.

"Hey Tate we've missed you." "I've missed you guys too but I know Daniel has missed Paige more," Tate says with a smirk. "Yeah Paige misses Daniel a lot too," Ally said.

After Tate got into the car we made our way to the venue. As we got out, a few girls came up to us.
"Oh my God, you're Paige Jackson!" one of the girls said. I laugh, "Yes I am and who are you pretty girls?" "I'm Sarah and my friend is Emma." "Well Sarah and Emma, it's nice to meet you girls. Would you like a photo?" They nodded and we took the photo, "Oh and girls, if you see any of the boys don't tell them I'm here because I'm surprising Daniel." "Awe that's so cute."

After talking with Sarah and Emma, who are really sweet, me and the girls made our way to where vip is because that's how we are going to surprise them. "Ok so Tate you should get in line first and then Brooke and Ally. I'll be last so it will be even more of a surprise," I say.

They nodded and we got in line. After about 10 minuets of waiting, it was our turn and as we got closer I could see Daniel... and may I just say damn he was looking hot. I made my way up to Jack. "Hi Jack," I said as I went in for a hug, "Hi. Wait aren't you Paige, the girl Daniel won't shut up about?" I just giggle and nod, making my way to the other three boys. I say hi and then it's finally Daniel's turn. Once he sees me his eyes get big and he just pulls me into a big hug.

"OH MY GOD Paige! What are you doing here I missed you so much."

I smile at him, "Well I'm here to surprise you and see you guys kill it. I missed you too." After we hugged we got our photo and then we decided to wait till the boys were done the vip.

When they finished, Daniel ran over to me and basically picked me up and spun me around, "what was that for Seavey?" I said while laughing. "I just can't believe you're really here. I've missed you so much but you know what I missed the most..." he said with a smirk and that's when I knew what he meant, "I think I know."

That's when I smashed my lips on his and we both smiled into the kiss.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N so I just wanna say thank you guys this book has gotten 200 reads and I'm kinda shook so thank you so much and I'm happy you guys are enjoying this book!