10

Paige's POV

After I had kissed Daniel like always someone cleared their throat, ruining the moment.
"Okay guys enough PDA. Come on Daniel we got a show to do," Corbyn said. We nodded our heads and headed to the stage together, hand in hand. Before the boys went on stage, us girls wished them good luck then made it to our seats. Just as I was turning around to leave, Daniel had grabbed me by my hand and turned me around, smashing our lips together.

"I couldn't let you go with out my good luck kiss," he said while grinning. I just rolled my eyes and giggled. Once I made it to our seats the girls looked at me with smirks.
"Paige when is that boy gonna man up and ask you out?" Tate asked while laughing. "I don't know but I hope soon," I said with a big smile.

Finally the concert had started and the whole time I just kept my eyes on Daniel. I could tell how much he loved to perform with his 4 bestfriends and seeing Daniel happy made me happy.

It was now the end of the concert and me and the girls quickly made our way backstage. As soon as I saw Daniel I jumped into is arms. I didn't care that he was sweaty because I'm so proud of him! "Oh my god, Daniel you did so good, what the fuck!" He just laughed and gave me a kiss which I gladly returned. "Wow Paige, great to know you're only proud of Daniel," Zach said while fake pouting. We all busted out laughing and then once the boys were changed and free to go we all decided to go to the beach to celebrate.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N hey guys sorry I didn't post a chapter yesterday so I'll try and get a few chapters posted over the weekend!