11

Paige's POV

Once we had finally made it to the beach, we all got out of both cars and went down to the water. As I was taking my cover up off I could feel eyes burning into me, "Daniel you know it's not nice to stare right?" "Well I'm sorry that you're just so damn beautiful," once he said that I was blushing so hard. "Okay enough of this lovey shit let's go swim!" "Zach shut up. You're just jealous because you don't have a girl." Everyone started laughing "You boys go in the ocean while us girls tan," and with that the boys went to swim and us girls tanned for a bit.

After a bit, all of a sudden I feel cold wet hands pick me up and throw me over their shoulder. I realized who it was, "DANIEL JAMES SEAVEY PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW!" I said while kicking and screaming. He just giggled and continued to walk with me. "Daniel I'm not playing if you drop me in this water I swear to-" I was cut off when I was submerged in water. I eventually came back up and Daniel was dying of laughter, so I decided to pretend to be mad and be a petty bitch. So I got out of the water and started walking back to our spot on the beach "Oh come on Paige, don't be mad I was just playing," but I kept quiet and didn't say anything. "Paige will you please stop being mad at me and come on a walk with me?" I just sighed and went with him.

"Why did you wanna go on a walk with me Daniel?" "Paige I know you're not mad you were just faking," and with that we started laughing and then Daniel stopped walking along the beach and we just stood there. "Paige can I ask you something?" I nodded my head and he took both of my hands into his.

"Paige Jackson, from the first day I saw you at Coachella I thought you were the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. I knew that I had to make you mine one day, so Paige will you do the honors of being my girlfriend?" I didn't say anything because I was trying not to choke on my tears so I just smashed my lips on his. He smiled into the kiss, "I'll take that as a yes." I laughed and nodded my head again and then hugged him. I never want this moment to end.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N hi guys sorry I haven't updated I've been busy with classes but I promise I'll update more soon! So I realize Paige Cry's a lot😂 she's just an emotional girl but I'll try and make sure she doesn't cry as much