first kiss

As the Queen mentioned each of you will be assigned a day for our date. Here are the days: Lucy, you will be taking me out tommorow. Jay you will be taking me out on the 9th of July. Edward on the 10th , Brooklyn on the 11th, Amanda on the 12th , Dinah on the 13th, Joe on the 14th, David on the 15th, Sara on the 16th, and Karla on the 17th." And with that we left the meeting and headed to our rooms.

...

Once I was in my room I collapsed on the bed. I was so tired all i wanted to do is sleep. Suddenly there was a knock on my door. I got excited at the idea of it being Lauren so I quickly hoped of the bed and opened the door. I was disappointed to find Lucy on the other side of the door. "Hey, come in." I said trying to be polite. I really want to find out why she is acting as if we don't know each other after she betrayed me. Lucy came in and sat at the edge of the bed while I i sat across the room. "Thank you, I just came to see how you were doing." She said innocently, I nearly scoffed she is never this innocent and i wasn't in the mood right now to just play along, " Cut the crap Lucy, why are you here? What do you want from me? Isn't ot enough that you dated my crush behind my back?" I said harshly. Lucy looked very shocked at what I had just said as if this had never happened. " I really have no idea what your talking about Camila, I had an abusive ex, Austin, he used to beat me every day until one day it got so bad that he put me in a coma for 6 month. I couldn't remember anything after I woke up from the coma except my name my mom and my dad. They are the ones that told me what happened. I am really sorry that I did that to you." Lucy told me. Shocked was an understatement for what i was feeling at the moment. I had no idea that Lucy had gone through that. Austin was the boy I had a crush on... I thought he was the only guy that was sort of a gentleman turns out I was wrong he's actually the opposite of that. I asked Lucy to let me rest for a bit so I could process what I just heard. After she left I laid back down on my bed trying to process everything she just told me when I heard another knock on my door. I got up slowly and went to open the door. This time I found Lauren standing at my door looking as beautiful as ever. I let her in and we sat near each other on my bed just staring into each others eyes. I could get lost in her eyes there just so beautiful like a never ending forest that i want to discover every inch of. Suddenly Lauren started leaning in. Her lips were almost touching I could feel her hot breath on my lips. I closed the distance between us so her lips were touching mine.

...

So Camren had their first kiss FINALLY... I'm really sorry that I haven't been updating but I've been dealing with a really hard situation. I'll try to update more as much as possible.