57

Lou: I'm sorry but this is a vocaloid shitpost book so I'm actually legally required to make at least one chapter a story written by plot generator.org.

----------

Gay Fukase

A Short Story
by Mr Pseudonym

Fukase had always loved hellish Hell with its fantastic, fried fire. It was a place where he felt gay.

He was a gay, dumb, ketchup drinker with thicc wigs and pink bones. His friends saw him as a gloopy, grieving gaymer. Once, he had even revived a dying, Piko. That's the sort of man he was.

Fukase walked over to the window and reflected on his deadly surroundings. The snow flurried like yeeting Tposelensims.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Len Kagamine. Len was a smelly gamer with fragile wigs and ugly bones.

Fukase gulped. He was not prepared for Len.

As Fukase stepped outside and Len came closer, he could see the mouldy glint in his eye.

"I am here because I want Ketchup," Len bellowed, in a damned tone. He slammed his fist against Fukase's chest, with the force of 4846 cats. "I frigging love you, Fukase ."

Fukase looked back, even more furry and still fingering the useless Point. "Len, damn you Len," he replied.

They looked at each other with emo feelings, like two funkelplopping, fresh fukasebots dabbing at a very violent Fukase collab, which had nightcore music playing in the background and two sinister uncles fortnight dancing to the beat.

Suddenly, Len lunged forward and tried to punch Fukase in the face. Quickly, Fukase grabbed the useless Point and brought it down on Len's skull.

Len's fragile wigs trembled and his ugly bones wobbled. He looked edgy, his body raw like a handsome, homely hat.

Then he let out an agonising groan and collapsed onto the ground. Moments later Len Kagamine was dead.

Fukase went back inside and made himself a nice drink of ketchup.

THE END