Toy Store

Eren held Armin's hand tight as they curiously walked into the store. They were eighteen now, it was about time they'd looked into this. Armin looked around to see "Just like a real dick" plastered across a box in the corner. Eren first noticed the prosthetic dicks and was intrigued to touch it. But didn't for Armin's sake. "Can we... leave?" Armin asked eager to get out.

"C'mon it's not so bad." Eren pleaded.
"I don't know if you notice but there is a twitching dick on the wall." Armin staged pointing directly to the wall. Eren pushed his hand down and nodded firmly. "That's true."

Eren, now completely empathized for his boyfriend sighs. "Ok we can leave." Disappointment filled his features but Armin was ecstatic to get out of there. He went up onto his toes to give Eren a peck on the cheek.

Eren blushed in return, happy to make Armin happy. Once they made it home Mikasa left a note stating she was out with a few classmates to work on the science project. Instantly reminding Armin and Eren that they hadn't even started theirs.

////////////////////////////////////////////
Ok so sorry I haven't been posting lately. I was with family the last few weeks so I couldn't exactly just write some fics. But I hope you enjoyed and another chapter will be out super soon!! I'm going to start working on it right now! Planning to make it longer than this one for you guys so you actually have something to indulge in.