TWO

seokjin gay.

~

Jungkook starts staring at the guy's amazing features, he almost looked inhuman.

He stares at the guy's eyes and smiles drunkly. "Almond eyes" he says first, and he writes it down, humming.

"Physical features first? You're a wild one" He says as he writes it down, chuckling.

His gaze dropped lower to the guy's nose. "Big nose, but has a perfect sculpture" He continues and the guy hums and writes it down again.

"Should I write down what 'big nose' is for too?" He asks and Jungkook's face turns red. "S-sure" he says.

"Almost symmetrical face"

"Ooh! Deep voice too"

"Defined but not too defined jaw"

"Cutie yet Hottie too"

"Boxy lips"

"Sexy neck"

"Broad chest"

"A bit muscular I think"

Then his eyes shifted to his fingers.

Fuck.

"F-fingers" Jungkook says and the man glances at him weirdly. "I'm pretty sure 90% of the nation has fingers-

"I want them long and slender..." He starts and grabs the guy's fingers and starts to play with them. "But not too feminine, actually veiny and manly" He says looking at him with doe eyes and the guy pauses to stare at him before writing it down.

Jungkook kept playing with his fingers while the guy kept writing what he had been saying for the past 20 minutes.

Jungkook felt sleepy as he played with the man's fingers so he put an arm on the table and rested his head on it. The other hand still playing with the guy's big hand.

He yawned before the guy spoke: "That's all for physical features?" He asks and Jungkook hums, eyes now getting heavy.

"Now for the dreamy boy persona or some shit" He laughs and writes it down, not minding the little boy was now holding his hand securely, intertwining their fingers.

"So, Jungkookie, what do you want the personality to be" Taehyung says and waits for an answer but got none after a few seconds. "Jungk- oh" Taehyung glances at the now asleep boy who was holding his hand.

Soft snores left the boy's lips, his face looked pretty when he was asleep, even if his lashes weren't that long. Taehyung smiles fondly. He took the advantage to remove his hands away from his.

But now the problem was, where the hell was he gonna put Jungkook? He couldn't just leave him there.

Taehyung took an act and reaches out for the boy's pocket and eventually found some pocket money and car keys. He hums, stands up, puts the keys in his own pocket and grabs Jungkook from his chair to carry him bridal style.

He walked to the parking lot of the club, doing his best to grab the keys from his pocket while failing to drop the boy in his arms.

He finally reaches the keys and presses a button, and heard a car honk beside him.

He thanked the heavens that the car was nearby, because he didn't expect the small boy to be really heavy.

He opens one door and puts the sleeping man on the bullet seat and closes the door before entering the driver's seat and starting the engine.

He stops for a while and thinks about where they should go.

A motel? No, the money in Jungkook's wasn't enough.