𝟬𝟬𝟰. it's a new phenomenon

【 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 ━━ 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲 】

𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿, black eye for a dumbass𝗲𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝘁𝘄𝗼 - 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗯𝗿𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗵

𝗲𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝘁𝘄𝗼 - 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗯𝗿𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗵.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I BET YOU'RE WONDERING what Gossip Girl is doing up so early

I BET YOU'RE WONDERING what Gossip Girl is doing up so early. Truth is, I never went to bed.

Why waste precious time dreaming when waking life is so much better? Is there really anything better than a lazy Sunday? Reading a paper in bed, sipping coffee, scrambling an egg or two? Yeah, right. We, Upper East Siders, don't do lazy.

Breakfast is brunch. And it comes with champagne, dress code and a hundred of our closest friends... and enemies. Tom and Chuck's dad, Bart Bass, is hosting the annual brunch for his foundation. Everyone is invited. Well, not everyone.

Taking my phone I text Jenny if she's okay. Where she responded to with a simple; yes. I'm not sure if it was sincere or if she just didn't want me to worry. But I didn't have time to dig any deeper anyway, standing up I put on the clothes B laid out for me.

"Good morning. And good bye." I call walking to the elevator.

Causing B to immediately stand up, "Where are you going? I thought we would hang out before brunch?" she asks me. Tapping the button I shake my head, "Sorry, can't. I'm joining Tom in his talk with Chuck."

Sighing she folds her arms, "It's not like that." I deny. As she raises a brow I roll my eyes, "We are just friends." I deny. Like being saved by the bell. The elevator opens up, "Love you." I smile, "I love you, too."

Making my way over to The Palace I call up said brunette boy, "Good morning." Tom chirps trough the phone happily, "You are up early." I point out surprised, "Well, you have to be for an intervention." he only half-way jokes. Making me chuckle, "So... where are you now?" he asks.

Waving my hand the taxi stops, "I'm getting in a cab. I'll be there in maybe twenty?" humming I'm assuming he nods, "See you then." I tell him, "See you then."

Walking up the gates the buzz cutted boy that was with Serena last night was now standing over Tom while he holds his face, "Why is he bleeding?" I ask moving closer to the group of boys.

Seeing Chuck wave over at the boy, I glare, "Because he's an idiot." buzz cut resorts. Causing my brows to raise, "I didn't know that idiocy causes spontaneous bleedings." I snap.

"Yeah, I think it's a new phenomenon." he sasses. Standing up I step closer to the boy only to be pulled back, "Touch him again, and—"

Moving his arms out, he lifts his chin up, "And what?" he asks me, "I will hurt you." I tell him in a low voice. Shaking his hands off my waist, I take them in my hands. Pulling him inside the hotel with me, "What happened?"

"Chuck happened." Tom mumbles as I gently wipe by his eye and nose. Shaking my head I take a deep breath, "Hey, I'm fine." he waves off, "Well, your eye is not fine." I deny, "It's just the swelling. Probably going to have a battle scar, and be fine." he reassures.

Handing him the paper, I walk around the bar. Filling up a glass with ice, "Battle scar, huh?" I hum, placing the cold glass against his face. The buzz of our phones cut off his next words, "It's B." I tell him, "Chuck." he says shaking his phone.

"We have to go." he tells me. Humming I pull the glass away, pressing a soft kiss to his cheek. Holding eye contact I clear my throat. Moving away from him, leaving the bar area. Spinning the chair around, he follows the curly-haired brunette.

 Spinning the chair around, he follows the curly-haired brunette