𝟬𝟬𝟬. what a wedding

【 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 ━━ 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲 】

𝘇𝗲𝗿𝗼, what a wedding𝗲𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝘇𝗲𝗿𝗼 - 𝗽𝗿𝗲-𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝘁

𝗲𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝘇𝗲𝗿𝗼 - 𝗽𝗿𝗲-𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝘁.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

HERE ON THE UPPER East Side weddings aren't an option, they are a must

HERE ON THE UPPER East Side weddings aren't an option, they are a must. An opportunity to show what you're worth.

This one is no different.

All to show that you got the best venue, food, beverages, ring, dress, you name it. You should want the best of everything. Anything to make this marriage last, which we all know it won't.

"Have you drank anything?" Tommy asks as I continue to trace my fingers over him.

Being seated on the bar he stands in between my legs, "If you're asking if I had alcohol, then no." I retort.

Pulling him closer to me, I let our noses touch, "I just want you to kiss me, Tommy." I whisper softly. Causing the young Bass to swallow thickly, "You sure?" he asks again to make sure.

Nodding our lips grace. As he leans forward he gently presses his lips against mine, his life long friend. Both surprised by the sudden rush through their veins. The clothing on the backs of young teens quickly come off, "Just do something."

Pulling away he hands me his dress shirt, closes his pants. Continuing to be the perfect gentleman he is, he helps me put my heels back on.

Kissing my lips softly he takes my hand in his, "Come on then." he whispers against them, stepping backwards.

Leaving up the stairs of the Palace I find myself unable to keep my hands off him. Finally getting his door open, he swiftly lifts me off my feet. Taking this moment to make her feel good.

Touching her in ways no one has ever done before. Making her feel things she has never before, sounds she wasn't aware she could produce.

Taking deep breaths I look up at the ceiling, feeling him press soft kisses to the side of my neck up to my face, "You okay?" Tommy questions softly.

Making me nod aimlessly still in a state of bliss. A sudden squeeze to my hips causes a soft giggle to escapes my lips. Flipping us over, I'm now the one on top. Kissing up and down his chest, leaving love bites as I do.

Trying to make him feel as good as he did me. Which worked, with a little help from him.

Leaving me now kissing the side of his face while he stares up at the ceiling himself, "You good?" I ask softly in his ear. As he nods I sit up his chest. Cradling his face in my hands, kissing the boys' lips softly making a grin appear on his face.

Cuddling into him, sleep soon takes over my mind.

Seeing him still holding me the next morning, I get out of bed. Careful not to wake him as I press a kiss to his cheek. Descending down the stairs, and into the kitchen to get his coffee. Which he always starts his day with.

Coming back up, I see him arriving by his door the same moment I do. Only with a plate of food, instead of a coffee, "Same mind, huh?" we question in unison.

"Okay, let's not be awkward." we decide at the same time. After hands down the most awkward breakfast in the history of its invention.

Nodding we both sit back down on the bed. When he leans closer I do too. Letting our lips do a dance of their own. Pulling away my eyes meet his hazel ones, "Friends can do this, right?" I ask him to make sure.

"Right." he nods leaning in again.

With that starting a summer neither of them would be able to forget anytime soon.

credits for this BEAUTIFUL 'thanks for reading' gif go to -saoirses