chapter 8

Rin's P.O.V

I am sssssoooooo dead. "Rin. Where were you when all of this happened?",said John trying not to look at me." Um,uh,well,uh, i sorta um...I sorta slept unconscious in Vanellope's cell", I said very nervously. "Ok  I get to tear him into peaces while you guys can keep doing that until I destroy his code",Ralph said glaring at me and cracking his knuckles."No one is going to kill Rin,and if they do. Then they have to spend their lives back in the pile of bricks and not being notice",said Calhoun refiring     to Ralph."But we still need to get Vanellope somewhere were she can recover",said Calhoun."Can't I guess try to fix her?",asked Felix."if you do that even once she might be fixed into a complete cybug. Your just going to make the side affects go even faster on her if you do",said Calhoun. After that Felix kept his mouth shut."Maybe we can go to Fix It Felix Jr. And help her recover there?",Suggested

Ralph."no,she'll cause to much attention to the nicelanders", said Calhoun."how come we don't go to Hero's Duty?",asked Felix."cause there's cy bugs there and they will attract to her. Do u want her to get eaten!?",yelled Calhoun."hmm. What about that new game? Um I believe its called... Uh... Oh I got it! Its called 'The Legend Of Zelda'!",suggested Ralph. Wait did he say the Legend of Zelda! I love that game!"hmm. Sounds good. Now let's go!", said Calhoun. We were on our way the exit but once we were there something happened...Vanellope couldn't pass!!!"oh no. Oh no No NO!",yelled Ralph."I totaly forgot! She can't pass if she's a glitch unless she has her crown!",yelled Ralph."How's she going to pass!?"."she has to wake up",said Calhoun."but she can't wake up! Can she?",asked Ralph."well she can if we have the venom but with out it she can't wake up." "Um guys, I sorta have it?", said John."What!?but how!?",yelled Ralph."well when I was in the code Vault I saw King Candy's code and I got this",said John showing the venom."give it to her already!?",yelled Ralph."wait. We have to give her a few drops or else it will affect her. Let me see it",said Calhoun. John gave the venom to her and she took one drop and putted it in Vanellope'ls mouth."ugh. W-were am I?"questioned Vanellope.I thought i was going to faint."VANELLOPE!!!!!",yelled Ralph and me. We were hugging her tightly."g-guys...c-can't breathe",managed vanellope to say. We letted her go quickly."ok that's better",said Vanellope catching her breath."Now um can you tell me what's happening?",she asked."um on the way we'll explain,but first transform into a princess",said Ralph."why? And don't use Princess its President!",said Vanellope."yea,yea,princess just do it!"."fine,geez, what ever you say stink brain.". With that she transformed into a beautiful , cute , astonishing , princess. Yes I said princess. I don't care it she beats me into a pulp the correct term for her is Princess!."ugh. Why do I have to were this thing"."ok come on Princess, we gotta go now!",I said picking her up bridle style. I don't care if Ralph is trying to kill me. I'm happy! I looked behind me and saw that my buddies were laughing and Alex gave a thumbs up. I saw Vanellope beat red. Aw she is so cute when she blushes.

Author's Note

Sorry for not updating early I was trying to figure out a few things. But luckily I updated so I'm happy.^-^