chapter 9

Rin's P.O.V.

I was running while carrying Vanellope. she was red as the blood moon!(search it up) I looked at her and kept thinking in how cute she was. She had a goofy face right now. She wasn't looking at me.well let me change that."aw, Vanellope , why aren't you talking to me now.", I said with a pouty face."u-um. I'm j-just...nervous.",she said shyly. " Vanellope. Why on earth would you be nervous of a boy like me",I said."um maybe cause of the way your carrying me?!", she said."ok I won't carry you like this anymore",I said.then I threw her over my shoulder and was carrying her like that."better",I said sarcastically."um I think I rather have you carrying me like before please!!!",she said quickly. With that I was carrying her bridle style again. She got less nervous now though. Aaaawww I was just started having fun. Wow . tough luck with teasing a princess. when I thought that I saw an opening I ran as fast as I could. I think Vanellope saw it too and knew what I was going to do next cause she grabbed on for dear life. Then... I... Ran like a a tiger!!! I couldn't wait to see G.C.S!!!Vanellope gave out a squeak. When I finally made it I looked around. It was like my dreams came true! I think I might cry. I saw game characters and I even saw Mario and Sonic!!!I thought I was going to faint. I was going to enter and see it all until this blue guy came."state name"said the blue guy."um Rin?"."What game did you just come out of?"."um Sugar Rush?"."do you have any food or candy in your possession from the previous game?"."No"."You may enter". What was that about?then I look behind me and see the others answering the questions. They seemed annoyed. Well I just continued my tour on the G.C.S. i saw so many games in place. I tried to find The Legend of Zelda until I was bumped into someone. "Hey watch we're your goin-",I was saying until I saw who I bumped into."it can't be". Me and the person I bumped into were staring at each other like as if we seen a ghost. Well in my point of view, I actually was!!!