V. Godly Complexion.

Chapter Five
' Godly Complexion'

MARCH 28TH, 2005

━━━━━━━━━━━━
┏━━━━━ ✞ ━━━━━┓
𝐕𝐈𝐆𝐎𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐒.
┗━━━━━ ✞ ━━━━━┛
━━━━━━━━━━━━

┗━━━━━ ✞ ━━━━━┛━━━━━━━━━━━━

ˋ✧ ━━ • ➳♡゛• ━━ ✧ˊ

━━ELIZABETH opened her eyes and without moving her eyes she glanced around.

She was in a really big room and her eyes wondered off towards the huge widow that overcast what looked like a walking area.

It felt as if time had slowed down as she watched a blue jay land on a beige-colored birdbath and began to chirp in her direction.

She felt a smile curl on her lips. The bird was beautiful and as a lady and her dog—the breed most likely a Jack Russell Terrier, the blue jay cocked its head away from her as the dog began to lunge its self towards it—barking loudly and aggressively.

The bird stopped chirping. Watching it and Taunting it with its small beady eyes.

The dog's owner yelled loudly, "Bruno! No!"

The dog growled—managing to get free and it immediately took its chance once the collar slipped past her hand and he leaped towards the blue jay—knocking down the birdbath—water splashing everywhere as it tried to get towards the bird.

The bird flapped its wings before it could even hit the ground and as it landed on its tiny legs it started chirping intensely at the dog—hopping left to right in an attempt to dodge the aggregated dog.

Elizabeth kept watching the scene while the owner tried to get her dog in check. "Bruno! Leave it alone! Stop!"

The dog seemed to have enough of the blue jay's taunting and it lunged at the small bird in the right moment—clamping its sharp canines on one of its fragile wings.

Her eyes widened and she felt anger rile up in her.

Stop it, you idiot! Leave the poor bird alone!

The dog whined loudly and dropped the blue jay—running to its owners' side but not before making eye contact with Elizabeth, giving her puppy dog eyes.

The bird chirped as it hit the ground and hopped on its legs—cocking its head at Elizabeth as well before flying away.

Her felt her mind swirl with confusion.