𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

FOURTEEN

the plane ride back home was awkward. scratch that, it was a lot more worse than just awkward.

arlo still had not talked to madison since she left the hotel room and left to hang out with zion last night. the only thing she's done is beat her up with a pillow in the morning to get her out of bed and up for the plane ride.

currently they were both waiting for their luggage to appear on the conveyor belt.

"you gotta talk to me at some point," madison said, glancing between the passing luggages and arlo.

arlo stayed quiet, her eyes solely focusing on the suitcases passing by in front of them.

"i already know your parents are going to ask what happened and what are you gonna tell them? we were at a party and you got mad because i was protecting you from some douche? have fun being grounded for a while.." madison mumbled the last part, causing arlo to look over at her in disbelief.

arlo hated that was she was saying was true. she had told her parents she left to la for a modeling shoot and if they somehow find out she went all the way to los angeles for some boy, they would ground her for who knows how long.

"what the fuck is wrong with you, why are you acting like this? what did i even do to you?" arlo questioned, furrowing her eyebrows as madison walked ahead, grabbing her luggage from the conveyor belt.

"nothing, you didn't do anything."

"that doesn't answer all my questions.."

"arlo, you've been obsessing over a guy who's in a band and will not or ever show interest in you. how many times do i have to tell you you're being a delusional little bitch. he's not going to fall in love with you get over it. i'm sorry if i'm being a bit harsh, but that's how the real world is and i just don't want you hurt because you think you might actually have a chance," madison looked down at her phone, typing away at the screen for a few seconds before looking up to meet arlo eyes which had started to get teary.

"don't cry bub, i'll see you later okay? my ride is here," madison said before slightly smiling at her and walking away.

arlo watched as she slowly disappeared through the doors, her fists clenched on either side of her. she wanted to scream, cry, punch something, she wanted to let it all out.

she had begun to feel this sort of hatred for madison but she knew she couldn't be fully mad at her because.. well,

she was right.

here's a little filler chapter!

my goal is to start updating a lot more, hopefully once a week (:

what do you guys think? comment and vote if you think i should!

also, any assumptions on what's going to happen next?? comment here!

- spillthebeanz