𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

TWENTY FOUR

for the past three days, arlo and brandon have been hanging out since the sun rises until the sun sets.

it was becoming common for them to be at each other's houses their parents didn't really mind the presence of each other.

"i'm leaving soon," brandon sighed, setting his hands down and leaning back onto them as they sat on the roof watching the sun set.

"do you h a v e to?" arlo frowned, looking over at him.

"yes i h a v e to," brandon chuckled slightly, looking straight out at the sunset, "tour is starting up already."

"oh right," arlo nodded, trying her best to not get upset. of course he had to go back, he had things to do. he lives in los angeles now, not texas.

"you're still coming to the show right?" he asked, laying back onto the blanket that they had laid out earlier.

"uh, i don't know.. i sold my ticket remember?"

"i told you i could get you through backstage, rEmeMbEr?" he playfully mocked her, causing her to roll her eyes, "are you gonna go to both? i can put you on for dallas and houston," brandon offered.

"as much as i'd love to, i don't know," arlo shrugged, feeling bad for turning down a dream long offer.

"i'm putting you on the lists," brandon quietly chuckled.

"that means i have to go," arlo frowned but immediately smiled. how could she even act upset?

"exactly,"  he smiled at her, opening his mouth.

arlo smiled slightly, popping a grape into his mouth before laying down besides him.

"is it bad that i kinda don't want you to leave for tour?.." arlo blurted out, instantly regretting the words that left her mouth.

"no, cause honestly.. you make me not want to leave."

.

brandon_arreaga just posted a photo!

brandon_arreaga she makes me happy.
tagged : arlo

arlo : i'm soft.
- brandon_arreaga: . 🖤

beanz0 : is this who i think it is...

beanz1 : who tf is this and is he not single anymore?—
        -beanz2 : sis that's what we're all trying to figure out..

m4d1s0n: inch resting.
         - zionkuwonu: very inch resting.

i was going to end this book at like 30 chapters but...

i kinda got some more ideas as i was writing this so..

i'll probably make it go on to 40 or so..

also, let's say thank you to brandon for providing me content to use for my book or else i would have to make manips and that's a lot of work—

anyways,,, let's get 50+ votes and i'll update more frequently!!

-spillthebeanz