𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦

Jimin was just casually going to get some water in the middle of the night. He yawned and poured some water in his glass, drinking half of it and feeling two strong, warm arms around his waist.

-Why aren't you asleep? He asked almost in a whisper turning around.

-I can ask you the same thing. You should rest.

-I know. I just needed some water because my glass was empty. Jimin said smiling, caressing his cheek softly.

-You should have called one if the maids.

-They must be sleeping now..

-Doesn't matter. They are paid for that.

-They are humans too though, and I can take my own water.

-Then just call me instead. Yoongi sighed and got closer to Jimin.

Jimin gulped and just nodded in understandment because he didn't want to annoy Yoongi or make him angry.. or just argue with him over a glass of water. Yoongi was so protective over Jimin; it was like Jimin was a innocent doll made of glass and Yoongi gave all of him just to take care of it. It was really adorable though, seeing Yoongi waking up to see if Jimin is okay and if he needs something even though he hates waking up.

-What are you thinking about? Yoongi asked lifting the younger's chin to make eye contact.

-You. Us. Usual things. Jimin smiled and felt like he was blushing.

Why the hell was he always blushing? He didn't knew but only Yoongi looking at him made him blush and look like a freaking tomato.

Yoongi mumbled — sign that he understood and just pressed his lips against Jimin's. It was a rough but passionate kiss, Yoongi placing Jimin on the table behind him. Jimin's legs were placed around Yoongi's hips, one of Yoongi's hand being on Jimin's lower back and one on his waist. Jimin's hands were around Yoongi's neck playing with the back of his hair.

Jimin would lie if he would say Yoongi was a bad kisser. Damn, he knew exactly what he was doing while kissing him.

Yoongi bit Jimin's lower lip making him let out a soft moan and pull Yoongi's hair a little bit, gaining a growl from the older.

*

He was very bored so he kept changing the channels on his TV while laying down in his bed.

He whined and got up of the bed going in the kitchen and getting some sweets to eat.

-Oh, Mr.Park, I didn't knew you were here. A man bowed infront of him.

It was the same man he saw in the car with the gun tattoo on his fingers but he had no idea who he was.

-It's okay and call me Jimin. Jimin said smiling.

-Sadly, I am not allowed to.

-Why not?

-It's my job to work, protect and respect Mr.Min and his loved ones.

-Hm.. Then we are friends. What about this?

-Wait, really? The man said smiling showing his bunny teeth. I'm Jungkook, nice to meet you!

-Nice to meet you too, Jungkook! Since when are you working for Yoongles?

-I've never heard someone calling him like that. Jungkook said laughing a bit. I work for him since I was eighteen. I'm nineteen. Not a long time and It's a hard job but I enjoy doing it.

-So, you know about him killing people?

-Yes, actually, I work with him.

-So you are killing people too? He asked widening his eyes.

Jungkook just lifted his hand, lifted only three fingers where the gun tattoo was, pointed it to his head and whispered a "pew".

Right in that moment another man entered, it seemed like he didn't noticed Jimin and went straight to Jungkook.

-Finally, he isn't home! The man said stopping infront if Jungkook.

-He had something to do. Jimin said stuffing a waffle in his mouth. If you are talking about Yoongi. Sorry for intrerupting!

The male's eyes widened and he slowly turned around to Jimin just like in a horror movie.

-Oh, I am so so so so sorry, Mr.Park! Good evening! I didn't saw you there! My bad, please forgive me!

-It's totally fine, you are not forced to see me, and stop apologizing, It's weird.

-I'm s... Thank you, Mr.Park.

Jimin growled eating one piece of chocolate and rolled his eyes.

-Call me Jimin. You both should stop being so polite with me. Be yourselves.

-Oh, wait, really? The man said smiling revealing his boxy smile. I'm Taehyung and oh my God I'm so jealous of your looks, you look stunning even when you fucking wake up! Like for real, Kookie, I was in my night shift so I needed to stay outside and when I took a walk I saw him in the middle of the night in the kitchen and I just wanna know your ways! Even your hair was fucking perfect!

-Thank you, Taehyung, but it's nothing special. Jimin said blushing a little bit.

He was not used with people complimenting him. He felt like he was the ugliest person alive and very fat, he never loved a single thing about him. Maybe just the way he danced but that was a really long time ago.

-Do one of you want chocolate?

-Why did you even ask? Taehyung said taking it.

They talked more about random things, their jobs and what do they like to do in their free time. Jimin found out a lot of things about them and he realized his two new friends liked each other but it was surprising how none of them confessed. It was the time to take his mesicine so he excused himself and went to his room, taking the medicine and laid down. He felt so tired and full from all the food he ate while taking with Taehyung and Jungkook that he just wanted to sleep.. or maybe cuddle. Talking about cuddles and sleep, where was Yoongi?

-How are you feeling?

Jimin looked in the door's way and saw Yoongi standing there with his back glued to the wall next to the door. He seemed pretty tired too.

-I'm good, come here.

Yoongi didn't wait for another word to be said, he closed the door and threw himself next to Jimin, taking him in his arms and kissing his cheek.

edited: 08.06.2020