𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦

Jimin was waiting in his room with his legs swinging back and front, moving his head from a side to side, smiling and thinking about how much he missed Yoongi, his expression becoming a pout immediately.

      Then he heard a lot of voices. Muffled voices coming from the other part of the door. It was that Deep whispering voice of Yoongi. He knew it well; Yoongi was always whispering sweet things to him before falling asleep.

      Then he heard Taehyung's voice, it was like they were bickering about something then nothing.

      Jimin didn't wanted to listen to what they were saying, it wasn't nice and that wasn't a good and nice thing to do. He trusted Yoongi with all his heart and he knew that he would tell him if something was going on.

      Unless it was something dangerous and he didn't wanted to make him worry.

-Jimin's lights are on. He heard Taehyung saying.

-I know, he must be waiting for me. Good night, Tae.

     Then silence.

      That silence was killing him. His stomach was empty all of sudden, gulping, his heart was beating so fast.

      Then it happened.

      His sweet boyfriend slowly opened the door, first putting his head then his whole body, showing a sweet tired smile.

-Hey, baby boy. Why are you up this late? He whispered closing the door and taking Jimin in his arms.

-I was waiting for you.

-You know..

-I know. I shouldn't have been but I'm always worried for you not to get in a fight or get hurt so I can't sleep without you.

      Yoongi pulled away, sitting next to Jimin and playing with his locks, carefully caressing his cheek.

-I love you.

      He always wanted to remind Jimin that he loved him and that was the sweetest thing, bringing an instant smile on Jimin's face.

-I love you too.

      Yoongi kissed Jimin sweetly, gently, like the boy was gonna break and left hurt. He was so careful with him, placing soft kisses all over his face after, earning a giggle.

-Want to come in my room? He said kissing his forehead.

-N-no. Let's just stay here. Here started..

-Everything. Yoongi said with a smile.

      Jimin nodded and they both layed down on Jimin's bed, covering themselfs. Yoongi took Jimin in his arms, pressing his back on his chest and placing his head on the younger's shoulder, pressing soft kisses all over.

-Is it bad? Jimin suddenly asked.

     Yoongi's eyes widened, but then he just calmed himself and continued what he was doing.

-How much have you heard?

-Nothing. It sounded like you two were arguing.

      Yoongi nodded and then shut up, feeling his eyes heavy.

-I trust you, Yoongi. And I believe in you. You know you can come and talk to me if something is wrong, right?

-I know, babe. Thank you.

Then silence.

     Jimin didn't wanted to pressure his boyfriend. Maybe it was some private thing that he kept for him and Taehyung, or he wasn't ready to talk about it.

     It's fine, Jimin, don't worry about it. He loves you.

*

     Jimin woke up alone, as usual, just staying in his bed and staring at the ceiling. Another day to start, another day without Yoongi. He sighed getting up and opening the curtains, leading to the bathroom.

     He did his usual routine and went downstairs to eat breakfast. Yoongi always told him to eat his breakfast to be healthy and to gain more weight due to how weak he was when he first came here.

     Now that he is thinking about it, he changed so much since he came here, since Yoongi took him to his place and took care of him, preșurile Grace to always give him food and take care of him properly, getting worried about the younger wven though he didn't wanted to say it out loud then.

     Jimin smiled at the thought of Yoongi being all worried all day about Jimin and his health.

     Little did he knew that Yoongi was still worried for him since he couldn't see him all day and loved him too much.

      Since he came here, Jimin became so much more healthier, happier and loved. He never thought about being saved from that hell and become so happy next to a man that loves him.

-Good morning, beautiful people! Jimin said entering the kitchen with a big smile.

      Both Taehyung and Grace looked at each other confused since Jimin wasn't the type to be all clingy and compliment in the morning then just smiled.

-Good morning, sweetheart. What about pancakes today? It got chocolate inside.

-They are so good, your mouth is watering. Taehyung complimented it.

-Aish, stop being so adorable.

     Taehyung smiled while she only giggled, Jimin smiling and sitting down, taking a bite from his own pancake.

-Amazing, as usual!

      She ruffled the boy's hair while he finished his breakfast.

-I don't fucking know what to Do with the other one, hw is afraid of getting poisoned. Taehyung sighed.

-Well he needs to know that my cooking is the best and he won't. Probably he's just scared right now, as expected.

-What are you two talking about? Jimin frowned and both of them looked at him suprised.

-I thought Yoongi told you last night. He said that he will tell you since you are his boyfriend. Taehyung frowned.

-About what?

     Taehyung gulped and looked at Grace who only shrugged and turned around, doing the dishes.

-I don't think that I am supposed to tell you all of these, Jimin.

-Just tell me, please.

-I don't want to get between you and Yoongi, It's your relationship after all.

-At first you didn't told me about his past and I didn't talked with him for so long. Now please, tell me what is it about before we will have another fight.

-Jimin..

-I think he is too scared to tell me things abour his life and that worries me so much.

-I..

-You are my best friend, please tell me.

-Yoongi saved another boy.