𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘌𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

Jimin woke up alone, knowing that Yoongi has to go to work again, wishing that Yoongi would take more days off and spend them with him. He loved his arms' warmness and how loved he would be feeling inside his arms.

     It was really beautiful; knowing that someone out there is loving you, caring for you and protecting you.

     And having Yoongi as his boyfriend was his best choice to make his life better.

     He yawned, got up from his bed and went to take a quick shower then just grab something to eat and watch movies until Yoongi gets home.

     Most of the time he found himself zoning out thinking about how much he missed Yoongi.

-Taeee... he whined rolling on his bed.

-If It's about Yoongi I'm going insane.

-How can you stay home and Yoongi can't? He said pouting.

-Because he's the leader and before you came here I was always with him, Now he lets me stay home to keep you company and takes Jungkook.

-I want him!

-I feel offended. Taehyung said pretending to be hurt, placing his hand on his heart.

     Jimin sighed and sat on the Floor, moving his legs and looking at the watch.

-I wish Yoongi was here..

-Jesus, Jimin, you said that more than twenty times in ten minutes!

-I just miss Yoongi!

-I miss Jungkook too!

     Jimin looked at Taehyung tilting his head to a side and hugged Taehyung.

-Poor us! How Could they do this to us?

-Jiminie, you are so overdramatic. They will be back tonight.

-Tonight?! That's more than I thought!

     Taehyung sighed and turned to his friend, patting his back.

-You are so whipped..

     Jimin rolled his eyes and stuffed some popcorn in his mouth.

-Let's do something!

-Like?

-Let's go in the forest! A Mini trip!

-I don't know..

-You rather stay here and hear me saying how much I miss Yoongi?

-Get some sweatpants, I'm going to change my clothes.

     Jimin jumped clapping his hands in happiness and nodded. Taehyung got out and Jimin chose a pair of Light very sweatpants, a grey hoodie and some white shoes, with a black packpack he found. He went downstairs only to find Taehyung in a pair of black trousers, white t-shirt and a grey backpack.

-Are you ready, Jiminlet?

-Yes, Taeomeo.

     They started laughing and got out of the big house, it was the first time since he came here when he was going outside.

     It was a sunny day, everything was so colorful and beautiful. Jimin instantly smiled looking around the house and then at Taehyung, following him like a lost puppy.

-Have you been in forest before?

-Yeah.

-How is it?

-It's pretty. I found a very nice lake there too. I will show it to you when we will be there.

     Jimin nodded even though he knew Taehyung couldn't see him behind him and looked at his legs, jumping over some parts of grown grass and then look around.

     It was really beautiful; since the rain just stopped the air Felt more fresh and everything was renew. The sunshines making It's way trough the big trees, the beautiful green color they had and the beautiful sound of birds amazed him.

     It really shooked him; realizing how someone so sad with suicidal thoughts that tried to commit suicide can get over it and find beautiful things in the smallest things that ever existed. Thanks to Yoongi, who was more than an amazing boyfriend for trusting him so much and loving him, giving him all the attention he wanted and needed and always reminded him how much he loved him.

     He jumped over a puddle letting out a small giggle just like a little kid making Taehyung raise one of his eyebrows but not questioning anything.

     The boy was cute, really. He looked so innocent and precious, Taehyung never understood Why his parents hated him so much. His parents would love Jimin, they would even adopt him if they Could.

     Jimin took the water bottle from his backpack and got some sips from it, placing it in the same place as before.

-Do we have more until we will be there, Taehyungie? He asked going next to Taehyung.

-No, but it depends on how much you walked in your life. Anyways, you wanted this mini trip to happen.

-I wasn't complaining, I'm just excited to see it.

     Taehyung nodded drowning in his thoughts again, letting a comfortable silence taking over.

     Jimim was smiling like stupid, thinking about Yoongi finally arriving home and give him hugs and kisses. He closed his eyes smiling and then he just opened them again and kept looking around.

-Here we are! Taehyung said and they stopped.

-Woah..

     It was absolutely beautiful! Everything has their bright colors that would Shot you in the eye, everything having such a special and pretty color. The lake was a kind of blue and green mixed, some mountain behind it and grass and trees around. It was a really beautiful place.

     They sat down on the blanket Taehyung got and looked around.

-I wish Yoongi was here.

-I wish Jungkook was here.

    They looked at each other and slowly smiled, turning to the landscape again.

     Taehyung's phone was heard, sliding down his hand and taking it out of his front pocket.

-Yeah? Now? Okay, we will be there in five. Bye.

     Jimin looked confused and Taehyung got up, taking the blanket under Jimin.

-Ay, you Could atleast warn me! Jimin said slapping Taehyung's arm.

-We need to go home, it seems like they aren't coming home.

     Jimin looked even more confused, taking another sip of Water.

-What do you mean, Tae?

-They will spend the week somewhere. It seems like a pretty serious case.

      Jimin's face fell. He literally Felt his stomach getting empty and sadness taking all over him. So, no hugs and kisses, for a week? He WON't see Yoongi for a week?

      He pouted following Taehyung, losing all his energy.