Chapter 5

(Don't play song till told)
Your Pov
I was walking to Phoenix Drop with The two people. I put my hands in my pocket and hum a old song I sung to Aaron. I looked at my bandaged wound and saw dried up blood on my bandages. I take it off to see a wound. I just rap some more bandages around it. We continue walking. We make it to this village and stranger says, "Welcome to Phoenix Drop" I walk to the Irene statue and sit at the bottom of it. I climb to the top of it and sat on it's shoulder. I looked all around the village. So many familiar faces but being in the Irene dimension made me forget.I open a portal on Irene and walk in it. "Ah Ashley What brings you here" Irene asked. "I want to see my memories before I was here" She nods and I see images of the past. My eyes stop showing images and turn pure white. "Thank you" I say. She nods and I open a portal and walk through it. I walk of the edge of the statue and fly down to the ground. I kept my sword on my back and went to go find Kawaii~Chan. I find this bakery so I went in it. I see Kawaii~Chan making cupcakes. I flip the sign and it now says closed.  "Hello old friend" I say tearing up. She tilts her head in confusion. I hold up my phone and showed her my contacts. One of the contacts said Na Na. "A- Ashley~Sempai" I rap my tail around her and smiled. She hugged back tearing up. A blonde hair dude walked in with armour on. "Kawaii~Chan who's this" Garroth asks sitting down. I looked at him and more tears came down. "Gar Gar" I say. He tears up cause I'm the only one who calls him that. "A- Ash" He says running up to me. He gave me a big hug and I hugged back. We stopped hugging and he stopped crying. "It's been years!" He yelled. I shed him and said "Irene wanted to keep my safe" I say. His eyes widen. He  at my back and saw my white wings. "Y- Your" He stuttered. I interrupted him and say "Yes I'm Irene's daughter" I say. I hide my wings and keep my ears and tail out. I walk out the door and wave bye to Kawaii~Chan and Garroth. I flew back at the shoulder of Irene's statue and fell asleep on it. I was sleeping and rolled over. I fell off the statue and felt something catch me but i was to tired to open my eyes.
------------------------------------------------------
Aaron's Pov
I was patrolling the borders of the city. Laurence took my post so I went to Aphmau's house. I found her asleep so I let her be. I mean she does have 2 children to take care off. I saw something on the irene statue so I went to see what it was. It fell of the statue and I caught it. It turned out to be anonymous. She never told me her name. I took her to my camp and put her on my bed. She looked very familiar. A flashback happened. I looked at her then thought 'That couldn't be Ash. Could it?'. I pushed the thought away and slept on the floor. I woke up to see clothes on the floor. I looked ahead of me to see anonymous  swimming in the water naked. I blushed madly and looked aways. She noticed me and waved. I waved back covering my face. She got out the water and walked up to me. She shook water all over my clothes. "Oh no you didn't" I say looking at her. She laughs. She puts on her clothes and sits down. "Hey stranger have we met before" She asks. I look at her then back at the sea. "I don't know, but if we had I'd like to know" I said. She got up then walked to Pheonix Drop. I looked at her jacket and realized it was mine. I looked at her while she walks away. 'THAT CAN'T BE' I thought to myself.
------------------------------------------------------
Your Pov
I walked through Pheonix Drop and got pushed into the alleyway.
"Listen here. Aaron's mine so stay away from him or else" I liked at it and it turned out to be Aphmau. "I know who you are. Aaron belongs to no one. I know who you are. Your the one who made me stuck in Irene's dimension. Your the one who was driven by madness. Your the one who stabbed me in the stomach. Your the one who made me forget" I say pushing her back. "Now listen here sis Aaron doesn't belong to nobody and don't ever threaten me again" I say. Her eyes widened. I put on my hood and walked out of the Alleyway. I walked back to stranger's camp. I see him fighting Gene. Zane walks out the portal. I run to the village and find Kawaii~Chan. I grab her wrists and see stranger about to be stabbed. "SSSTTTOOPP" I screeched. They look at me. I put Kawaii~Chan infront of me and she looks at Zane. "Z- Zane~Kun?" Kawaii~Chan says. Zane's ears and tail pop out. They go down. They walk to each other. I push them together and they kiss. I then looked at Gene who was still fighting stranger. He hit Stranger with his sword 10 times. Stranger becomes incautious and I get mad. I become a shadow night and summon my sword. "HGUONE" I yelled. He looked at me. I said Enough backwards but I didn't care. I run to him and kick him. He falls back and groans. I run to him and try to hit him with my sword. He dodges it and hits me on the ground. I fall and have a bloody nose. I chuckle and get up my voice goes to normal and i start to sing.
(Play song)
White shirt now red, my bloody nose
Sleeping, you're on your tippy toes
Creeping around like no one knows
Think you're so criminal
Bruises, on both my knees for you
Don't say thank you or please
I do what I want when I'm wanting to
My soul? So cynical

(You get on top of gene)

So you're a tough guy
Like it really rough guy
Just can't get enough guy
Chest always so puffed guy
(You get off him and take off Your hood)

I'm that bad type
Make your mama sad type
Make your girlfriend mad tight
Might seduce your dad type
I'm the bad guy, duh

(You start battling him and win)

I'm the bad guy
(He tries to control you with him saying "They're just using you" but you keep on singing)

I like it when you take control
Even if you know that you don't
Own me, I'll let you play the role
I'll be your animal
My mommy likes to sing along with me
But she won't sing this song
If she reads all the lyrics
She'll pity the men I know

(You got back on him and he blushes)

So you're a tough guy
Like it really rough guy
Just can't get enough guy
Chest always so puffed guy

You get of him and push him down

I'm that bad type
Make your mama sad type
Make your girlfriend mad tight
Might seduce your dad type
I'm the bad guy, duh

I'm only good at being bad, bad

You hold your sword by his chest and sing.

I like when you get mad
I guess I'm pretty glad that you're alone
You said she's scared of me?
I mean, I don't see what she sees
But maybe it's 'cause I'm wearing your cologne

You slightly sink it in his chest. You pull it out and the tip of your sword has blood on it.

I'm a bad guy
I'm a bad guy
Bad guy, bad guy

You stop singing and walk to stranger. You pick him up and wave goodbye to the new couple. I out stranger on his bed. I out a not on his bed and it says

        'Meet me at the ocean's
I sleep on the floor and hoping to tell stranger who you reply are.
------------------------------------------------------
My Pov
I've written 1450 words and pls enjoy his I've Been trying my best to make you all happy. I'm not a good updater I update slow. So I hope you have enjoyed this book.
Bye Reader~Chans/Reader~Kuns!