Chapter 10

??? Pov
I see a girl with a knife in her fall off a cliff. I teleport her here and put her on a bed. She wakes up and looks at me." Who are you" She asked. She couldn't see my face cause I had a hood on. "Do you want another chance" I ask. "What" She says in confusion. "Do you want another chance to save them" I asked her. She nods and a door opens up. "Now go before I change my mind" I say. She nods and walk out the door. "Be Safe my child" I whisper as she leaves.
————————————————————
Your Pov
I open my eyes to see my on the ground with blood everywhere. I try to move but my body hurts to much. "I have to save my sister and Lucinda and Zane" I say. I try to get back up and fail. "I guess this is the end" I say. I close my eyes and think of the memories I had with Aphmau Lucinda and Zane. I shoot my eyes open and yell "I won't give up" I force myself up and the knife falls out of me. I put my hand on my wound and limped back to the lodge. I made it back to the lodge and went to the garage. It was open so I looked around for some bandages. I walked inside to see Aaron talking to Garroth. "I still can't believe she's gone" Aaron says. I just stay at the door and say. "Who's gone" Be quickly turns around and sees me. "ASHLEY!!!" He yells. He runs and hugs me. "Okay so go get Kim and ghost" I say. They nod and Kim comes here. "Okay ghost will you help us" I ask. Ghost says "Only for Zane". I nod and we start preparing. I take off my bloody shirt. And put on bandages on everywhere Aphmau stabbed me. I rip off a red cloth and put it on my eyes. I put on a t-shirt and walked back to them. "Okay Let's go" I say. We run out the house and head to the cliff I fell off of.
————————————————————
Ein's Pov
I laugh and say "Let's go see that girls stupid face". Me and Aphmau walks to the bottom of the hill and goes to where she hit the ground. I look to see no body and a trail of bloody footprints "h-How" I stuttered. I look at Aphmau and said "you failed" I hit her in the eye and she falls on the ground. I say "don't ever fail me again" She nods and I hear Ashley yell.
————————————————————
Back to your POV
I stand at the cliff and yell "EIN YOU HVE SOMETHING THAT BELONGS TO ME" He runs away with Zane runs a way and Aphmau and Ein run a different way. We run down to the bottom and make it to where they splitter up. I took a sniff of the air and said "Zane went that way" I say pointing to the west. I take another sniff and say "Ein and Aphmau went that way" I say pointing to the north. "Garroth and Kim you two go get Zane me Lucinda and Aaron will get Aphmau and Ein" I say Lucinda takes out 6 emeralds and says "we have five emeralds so 3 for a potion for Zane and.." She stops cause Aphmau has two spells on her. Which one Ashley" She Amal's. I sigh and say "The love potion" I say. "But she will still hate you" Lucinda says. "I don't care at least she won't have to love someone she doesn't actually love" I say. She makes the potion and Grabs the potion for Aphmau. We walk in Eins direction and find them standing there. "Let's try this again. Aphmau dear Kill then" Ein says. She comes toward me with the knife. And I hit the knife away and hold her arms. I look at her face and see a punch mark on her eye and I get made I yell and my eyes guy red red with sculls. Ein runs away and I run after him. He continues to run and I hit my head on a branch and it brakes it. He swirved around and started battling me. He trough me to a tree and blood gets on the tree "you wanted to love an ultima now you will die as one" He says. He tries punching me but I catch he fist. "I'm not and ultima. IM A DEATH HOWLER" I yell slinging him away from me. My ears perked up and another tail came out my back. I get up and held him up by the neck he starts struggling and says. "Finish me off". I let out a sigh and say "no. No one deserves to die. Not even you" I look him strait in the eye and turn him to human. He falls to the ground and looks around. I walk away and Tatiana and her family comes . "Come back here!!" Ein yelled. I walk back to Aphmau and the group and I see Lucinda and Zane holding her back. "Let me go" She says struggling. "Let her go" I say. They let her go and she picks up the knife and starts slashing at me and asks "Where is he!?!? What did you do to him?!?!?!? Where is my love??!" I take her arms and hug her. "I'll always love you lil sis" I say. She gasps and turn back to normal. I let he go and everything starts turning black. I fall unconscious and hit the cold snow. "AAASSSHHHLLEEYYY" I hear Aphmau screach before everything goes silent.
————————————————————
Aaron's Pov
I run to Ashley and pick her up. We all run back to lodge and hop into the car. I drive us back to my street and got to my house. I place her on my my bed and call werewolf doctors. Her eyes were still red and were open. I start crying my eyes out and Silvanna bust the door open. "Where's my baby" She yells. She looks at Ashley and tears roll down her faces. She walks to her and kisses her on the cheek. She looks at me and says "Aaron please keep my miha safe." I nod and she walks out. Aphmau comes running in with doctors and my dad. He looks at her eyes and looks at me. I sit on the floor and cry my eyes out. "I'm sorry sis I'm so sorry" Aphmau says crying. "Please be okay babe" I say. Her eyes change back to normal when I said that. My dad looks at her in surprise and he says "Aphmau let's leave Aaron some time to talk to her then you can talk to her." She nods and they walk out the room I walk over to her and say "I'm so sorry I didn't protect you. I should of never been with Aphmau. I was so busy trying to save her I wasn't thinking about saving you. I'm so sorry. I should of been a better boyfriend" I say. I see aerial smile go on her on her face and she drops a piece of papers I pick it up and it said'

Dear Aaron
I know you probably love Aphmau more then me, but I'm asking you will you be my boyfriend again? I understand if you don't want to. I promise that if you choose not to I will still protect you even if it means losing my life. I have Irene's power so I promise you till death do us part we'll always be together

I smile and get up I kiss her on the forehead and walk out the door. Aphmau walks in and talks to her. My dad looks at me sadly and says "She'll have to go to Falconclaw with me and Melissa if she wants to live and fully recover. She'll have to be there fore a year." My eyes widen and more tears fall down my eyes. I look at Ashley'a bandanna that was on my arm and put it over my eyes. I walk
Out the room and go downstairs. I go to my room and lay in the bed. I hear them taking her away and hear the door shut. Aphmau walks in and says "hey babe" I look at her and say "we're over" Her eyes widen and she cries. She looks at me and says "okay I understand." She walks out my room and leaves. I cried myself to sleep thinking about Ashley. My ears popped out and they folded down. My tail popped out and didn't wag.