Phillips' Crew & My Twin Brother Coming Home Part Two

•Mac Kenzye Nichole's POV•
I bawled my eyes out, I heard my door slam open. "Get out." I screamed, putting my face in my hands. "You are not okay. I'm not leaving you." Jay said. "I fucking said get out." I shouted. He walked out but I felt someone else in the room. "What do you want Yeah-Yeah?" I asked. "You're not okay. I want to help. You're bleeding let me clean it up." Yeah-Yeah said. I gave in and ran to him. I hugged him, wrapping my arms around his neck. He put his hands on my waist. "I'm sorry for speaking to you like that." I said. "You are fine. I understand completely." He said. I cried into his shoulder. "I need to fix my room and buy a new mirror. Maybe I might not buy a new one." I said. I got up, put my bed back together and made my bed. I picked up my makeup, they didn't brake. Thank god, they were expensive. I took off the makeup that was now smeared.

"I'm going to change you can stay in here or go out if you want

"I'm going to change you can stay in here or go out if you want." I said. "I will stay." He said. I changed into my clothes. (A/N: It's in the media above.). I looked at him and remembered I had a thong on. "I'm so sorry, I forgot I wore a thong today." I said. "It's not that. It's just how beautiful you are." Yeah-Yeah said. "Alan, shut up, I'm not that pretty." I said. "You are so beautiful." He said. "Let's go to the sandlot." I said, grabbing his hand.

🦔AT THE SANDLOT🦔
I sat out in the dugout. Yeah-Yeah and the boys were playing baseball. I saw these boys riding their bikes into the sandlot. The boys threw their mitts on the ground, it must be serious. I ran to Yeah-Yeah's side. "What's going on?" I said. "Babe, get behind me." He said, sternly. "No." I said. "Well, well, well look at what I see. There's a girl on the team." The boy said. "Don't look at me you perv." I said. "Phillips, I don't want to call the cops again." Benny said. "Okay, okay on a real diamond than." Phillips said. "It is a real diamond and we don't disrespect it like you do." I said, pushing in front of Benny. "Mac Kenzye. Don't get involved." Jay said. "Don't tell me what to do." I said. "You're my twin I can tell you what I want." Jay said. "You guys are twins? That's hilarious, you guys look nothing alike." Phillips said. "We are fraternal twins. That means we won't look alike at all." I said. "Wait that's too smart for you. We are twin but don't look like each other at all. Do you understand?" Jay said. "Let's leave." Phillips said. "Goodbye. I hope the gate hits you guys on the way out." I said.
When they left, Yeah-Yeah kissed me. I kissed back and enjoyed it. "You guys are gross." Jay said. "You are grosser." I said, pecking Yeah-Yeah's lips.

🦔NIGHT TIME🦔
"You should stay at my house." Yeah-Yeah said. "Okay. I need clothes though." I said. "I got clothes for you silly." He said. "Okay. Bye Jay tell dad my spending the night at Alan's place." I said. "Got it Sis. Don't do anything bad." Jay said. "Ew, gross Jay we are only 13." I said. "Okay, Bye." Jay said.