Yeah-Yeah's House / Campout

•Mac Kenzye Nichole's POV•
"So what we going to do at your house, babe?" I asked. "I don't know yet." Yeah-Yeah said, grabbing my hand. We walked into his house and his mom was there. "Hey mom. This is my girlfriend Mac Kenzye Nichole." He said. "Welcome to our house Mac. I hope he's treating you well." His mom said. "He is treating me well. What's our name, may I ask?" I said. "It's Lynn, you can call me mom." She said. "Okay, mom." I said. "We are going to my room now, mom." He said. "Goodnight Alan. I'm going out." Lynn said. "Goodnight mom." He said. We walked to his room and sat on his bed. I kissed him, he kissed back. "What happened with Phillips and Benny?" I asked. "They used to be best friends and Phillips became popular and didn't like Benny any more." He said. "Well, why did Benny say he would call the cops again?" I asked. "No one knows, but them." He said. I laid my head on his lap. He played with my hair. I started falling asleep.

🦔THE NEXY MORNING🦔
Yeah-Yeah was playing with my hair and I yawned. "Good morning." I said. "Good morning." Yeah-Yeah said. I got up and I changed. I was wearing a long skinny black dress. I loved it. I did my hair and makeup. I put on high heels. I wasn't going to play baseball today. I love baseball and all I just didn't want to for some reason. I just had a feeling something was going to happen. "Wow, you look hot." Yeah-Yeah said. "Thank you, but you looks smokin' hot." I said, giggling. "No, you do, babe." He said. "Oh shut it." I said, kissing him. "You playing baseball today?" He asked. "No, because how are you supposed to run in a skinny dress. You can hardly even bend you knees." I said. "Okay, you should be my cheerleader." He said. "Anything for my baby boy." I said, wrapping my arms around his neck.
We walked through the gate to the sandlot. Benny was in his batting position but stood up straight with his mouth dropped up. What's his problem? I thought to myself. I walked to the dugout and stood because there is no way in hell I was going to sit in dirt with a beautiful black dress. "Guys stop looking at my girl!" He said, annoyed. I covered my mouth and giggled. "Go Yeah-Yeah and Benny Boo too!" I said, clapping my hands. "What are you trying to do?" Ham said. "I'm the cheerleader today. You have to get used to it until 5:30." I said. "Today is going to be a long today." He mumbled and I heard him. "Hey I heard you." I said. I heard a crack and Benny hit the ball over the fence. "I will go get." I said, lifting my dress to my knees. I could actually run now, more like walk. I started climbing the fence. "Stop!" Bertram shouted. "You are trying to kill your self!" Benny shouted. "Do you really have a death sentence?" Ham shouted. The boys shouting at me. "Huh?" I said, while someone's arms around my waist. "I was going to get our ball back." I said, confused about what they were saying. "It's gone forever." Timmy said. "It's gone foreve-." Repeat was saying before his brother cut him off. "Shut it Tommy." I never heard them fight this was new. "What do you mean it's gone forever?" I asked. "Campout." They all said. These boys are gonna be the death of me for the summer. "Does that mean we can never get it back like you can get back the someone you loved the most?" I asked. "Yeah, basically." Smalls said. "Oh. What shall we do for the rest of the day?" I said. "Uh, I don't know." Kenny said. "We could play truth or dare here but I'm not sitting on this dirty grass or dirt." I said. The boys sat in a circle and I sat on Yeah-Yeah's lap. "I want to start first." Squints said. "Uh.. Kenny truth or dare?" Squints asked Kenny. "Dare." Kenny said. "I dare you to eat the grass." Squints said. "What kind of dare is that." I whispered into Yeah-Yeah's ear. "Squints is weird you should know that." He whispered back. I giggled and blushed. "Mac Kenzye truth or dare?" Kenny asked. "Dare." I said. "I dare you to kiss Benny." Kenny said. "It's okay. It doesn't mean anything to me. Because I love you and only you." I whispered in Yeah-Yeah's ear. I got up off of Yeah-Yeah's lap. "Does it have to be on the lips?" I asked. "Yes it does." Kenny said. I sighed and Benny got up. I leaned in and standing on my tippy toes even though I'm in heels. Benny bent down so I could kiss him. We kissed for a spilt second. "Ew." The boys said. I walked back over to Yeah-Yeah and wiped my lips off. I didn't like Benny like that. He only like a brother to me. His lips do look soft but they were rough it was gross. I wanted to throw up. "Ay Smalls truth or dare?" I asked. "Uh truth?" Smalls said. "Do you have a crush?" I asked. "No, I don't like anyone. I like to work on projects." He said. That sounds suspicious to me. Is he gay? If he is on want in on who he likes. "Uh, Bertram truth or dare?" Smalls asked. "Dare." Bertram said. "I dare you to lick some sand. And swallow it." Smalls said. Wow, that's a bold more because we play on that sand.
It was getting dark and we all had to go because the twins mom yelled at them to get dinner. "See ya guys at 9 tonight." Timmy said. We all got out of the circle and walked out the gate. Benny drop everyone off and we still had to walked him home. You could cut this tension with a knife. I was nervous that Yeah-Yeah was going to go off on Benny or me. "Kenzye, why did you do the dare?!" He shouted at me. "It's a dare, it did mean anything to me. Did it mean anything to you, Benny?" I said. "No, dude chill. It was a dare." Benny said. "See there was no feelings involved. I only love you. Benny is like my brother." I said. Yeah-Yeah sighed and apologized for what he said to us. "It's cool. Just remember it was a dare and there was no feelings." Benny said, walking up to his porch.
I stayed at Yeah-Yeah's house for dinner and my dad knows I'm staying with Lynn, because he's on a business trip with my brother. I didn't want to go to Paris because I already seen it and my brother hasn't. My dad only bought two tickets anyways. I was fine with it because I spend a whole month at home. We finished our dinner and went over to my house so I could change.

 We finished our dinner and went over to my house so I could change

I changed into some joggers and a long t-shirt and some UGG boots. I threw my hair into a messy bun. We were ready to go to the Twin's treehouse. "To the Twin's treehouse we go!" I said, grabbing Yeah-Yeah hand. We ran straight to the treehouse. "We are the first ones here." Yeah-Yeah said. "I guess so. How are the twins always late to their own treehouse sleepover." I said. "I know, it's weird." He said.
Everyone is here now after 10 minutes.
We played Truth or Dare until midnight. I miss my dad and brother. This was supposed to be the best summer ever with my brother. I mean I am having fun playing baseball and all but it isn't feel right without him. I fell asleep with a lot of thoughts in my head.