Acceptance

Chapter 2: Acceptance

     I watched when Yusuke punched the ogre in the stomach, the demon smirked at him and I face palmed.

   “For a detective you don’t know anything at all, this is a Goki is solid as rock you can’t hurt me!”  He said with pride as he tried to punch the detective, Yusuke was able to get out of the way and the tree snapped into two.

       Yusuke grabbed the huge lumber and charged at the Ogre, I widened my eyes knowing what the Baka was trying to do.

    “How about a wooden stake!!!”

   “Yusuke Don’t-“It was too late, nothing happened to the Demon. He grabbed the Lumber with Yusuke with it and tossed it aside.

   “Don’t you see it’s pointless?!”

   “AHHH!”

    I now unsheathe one of my Tanto readying myself, the poor detective was kicked away by the Demon and now he stomped at him many times. I was about to attack the Demon but then Botan charged at Goki with a wooden stick, she hit him hard on the back but he didn’t got hurt or anything.

    I face palmed knowing what Botan did was stupid, Gouki glanced down to her and showed anger to the young grim reaper.

   “Huh? Who the hell is she?” Goki charged at her, when he was about to punched the grim reaper I jumped down on Goki’s head and pierced his eye.

    “GAHH! YOU LITTLE SHIT!!!” He tried to grab me but I jumped from his head and to Botan’s side, I dragged her away from the fight and gave a fighting stance.

     The detective kicked me on my back and I gasped in pain, He glared at me feeling really pissed and I hissed at him.

    “This is my fight, stay out of it!” The Ogre got his opportunity and grabbed the detective by the head.

    “I can kill eat you all, starting with my top offender!” He opened his mouth wide and I gasp in surprise when the detective placed a log on his mouth.

    Botan went over to my side and pulled me up, she smirked weakly and I just stared at her.

  “It was about time! I was waiting for you to open your big fat mouth!” Yusuke smiled cockily and pointed his finger in the air.

  “Your skin of you monsters may be rock as a rock; I bet your insides aren’t.” He said as spiritual energy gathered in his pointer.

  “Monster meet Spirit gun!!!”  A blast of energy came out of his finger and into the Demon’s mouth; he slumped on the floor dead.

   Yusuke shot his head at me and grabbed me by the collar and Botan reacted quickly, she grabbed Yusuke’s arm making him let go of me.

   “You should thank her Yusuke, Gouki also killed me!” Botan scolded him; Yusuke smirked at me with disbelief in his eyes.

   “Hah! See if I care! I’m not going to lose to this dude!” he said pushing me in the chest, when I was about to fall I landed on my hand and kick him on the face.

   “You would have died, well then…SEE IF I CARE.” He fell on his butt and looked up to me.

   I was about to leave when I remembered what Kurama said, I glanced at him and stared for a minute.

  “By the way Yusuke, be careful when you go outside. Hiei will advance since you got there the 1st artifact.” I said leaving.

     I walked through the streets of the city checking if the other Demon is still around, I watch the children playing in the park with their parents. I smiled softly when they enjoyed their time together, but then it faded away when memories appeared in my mind.