Type of Couple

Corbyn~
You're the type of couple that everyone looks up to, because the two of you get stuff done. You are both really hard working people and other love that. You guys are also the couple with the BEST pictures. Like, aesthetic.

Daniel~
You guys are the couple that everyone depends on. The both of you are always super caring and love to put other people before themselves, so lots of people ask you guys for help. And you do help them together.

Jack~
You two are the type of couple that is always on their feet. You guys are never bored. One moment you're at the movies, then the next you're at a skate park, then the beach. You guys love to travel and you like to go to new places. But your favorite place to go to is the skate park, especially in the evening, or when there's a sunset and it's warm out.

Zach~
You two are the type of couple everyone finds annoying, but also super adorable. You guys like to mess with people and prank them. One time, you hid all of Corbyn's shoes in random places around the house. You're the couple that is always laughing together and having so much fun together. Everyone thinks you're both annoying but also SO CUTE.

Jonah~
You are the couple that takes care of everyone, since you are the older ones. One time you both babysat Zach and Jack. But that doesn't mean you guys don't have fun. Every time you're with Jonah, you have a blast. You guys go to lots of events like raves and festivals. But you guys love to be in charge.