First Dates

Corbyn~
You and Corbyn went to the movies for your first date. Corbyn was the one who asked you out. None of you wanted to go to the movies though. Corbyn just couldn't think of anywhere else to go. His palms were sweaty. Knees weak. Arms were heavy. Moms spaghetti. But you weren't nervous, you were actually kinda excited. But you two ditched the movies and instead, went somewhere to see the stars. You two knew that you were meant for each other after that.

Daniel~
You asked Daniel out. There was a little restaurant near your house and you loved going there. So you invited him. You two were eating and having a fun time. You noticed that the staff were setting up the stage in the restaurant. You knew Daniel loved to sing. Perfect.
"Hey Daniel, you should go up there and sing!" You said with excitement.
"Huh? Me? Oh uh I can't really sing that well." He replied, taking a sip of his soda.
"I've heard you sing before Dani! You're talented, go up there!"
He hesitated for a bit. But then shrugged and said "sure why not"
"Wipe that pasta sauce off your mouth before you get up there though!" You told him with a giggle.
Once he got up on stage, and started singing, you could've swore you heard what heaven sounded like that night.

Jack~
Your guys' first date was full of laughs. You two went to the pool at your apartment since it was summer time and it was very hot outside. You both ate popsicles and had so much fun. You guys were like the rest of the kids in the pool.
You did races, saw who could hold their breath underwater the longest and really just forgot about all the problems and stress in your lives. It was a time to remember.

Zach~
You and Zach went to the drive ins for your first date. You guys sat at the roof of his car, careful not to fall, and watched the movie and saw the shining stars. You got a little cold so Zach put his sweater around you, as well as his arm aHoHoHo.

Jonah~
Jonah is a big romantic. He took you to the finest restaurant in LA for your first date. It was magical. Fancy lights, fancy people, fancy dishes, fancy music. Fancy everything. Nobody has ever taken you somewhere that was so special. You and Jonah talked the night away before going to the beach which was right next to the restaurant. Splashing each other with the water, putting your toes in the sand.  And you noticed that with Jonah, you could tell him anything, and he'll listen. Bonus!