What youre scared of

Corbyn~
You are scared of flies. Just how they fly all around you, and the noise they make just scared the crap out of you. Corbyn laughs a bit, but ends up killing all the flies in the house for you.

Daniel~
Clowns. When you were young, you went to a circus in your hometown. And a clown went up to you, and you got literally traumatized. The fear is slowly going away, but you are still scared. Whenever you go to a circus with Daniel, you always skip the area with clowns.

Jack~
Spiders. You are terribly scared of spiders, even though most of them are harmless. It's just the fact that they can crawl so fast and that some are actually poisonous. You found out Jack was also scared of them when you found a spider in your room.
"Jack! A spider!"  You screamed, getting as far away from it as you could, "kill it!"
As soon as Jack heard the word spider, you heard the loudest, and I mean the LOUDEST girl scream ever. High pitched. "WHERE?!?!?"
You guys still laugh about it, because it was such a girly scream.

Zach~
Elevators. You are claustrophobic, and so is Zach. Whenever you guys have the chance, you both use the escalator. But sometimes there aren't escalators. So before you get in the elevator, you give each other pep talks and bravely go inside.

Jonah~
Drowning. You aren't scared of going in the water, you are scared of drowning. So whenever you and Jonah go to the pool or the ocean, Jonah is always right next to you just in case. He also gives you piggy bag rides in the water which you like.