Chapter 2

A/N:  Here is another chapter and I hope you enjoy it.

Godt POV

Even though the guys took Bas's phone away the other day, it doesn't appear that Bas is getting the hint. He is still on his phone all the time and talking in that 'Book Club' as he puts it. We have read some of the messages. We know that they are just talking about anything and everything under the sun and some of it is a little racy, if you ask me. I still can't believe that Bas is actually talking with them. I know that he is pretending to be someone else, but I still can't see what is keeping him there all the time.

Don't get me wrong. There are some parts of it that I really love, like the part that he is telling them that we are together even though he is pretending to be a girl and he won't reveal my name. I'm so glad that he is being smart about that. However, that doesn't out weight the fact that he is on his phone all the time talking to them.

We are finally home together, and I didn't get to see him yesterday at all unless, you call looking at him while he is asleep, seeing him. Then I did see him, but I wasn't able to get a kiss or even a hug. Bas was out solid by the time I got back to our apartment.

However, I don't even get a good morning kiss, because Bas is awake but has his whole attention on that stupid chat group. Well, I'm not going to stand for it. I have my needs and right now, I need a little morning Bas to make up for not having any evening Bas.

I quickly reach over and snatch his phone out of his hand and before he has a chance to protest, I quickly slam my mouth down onto his and I begin devouring his lips and maybe him too.

Bas lets out a soft moan and I quietly drop the phone to the floor. Yes, the floor. I don't want him to even be able to reach over to the nightstand and get it. I'm on a mission and I'm not going to be stopped.

As I begin to let my hand roam all over his body and my mouth slowly moves down to his delicate neck, Bas moans softly. "Ahhh... Godt.... ahhh.... I have.... ahhh.... work... ahhh... this.... ahhh.... morning..."

Well, that has never stopped me before and it isn't going to stop me now. I missed Bas and I want to get back in touch with his body, literally.

As soon as he has finished his protest, I bite down on his shoulder which instantly makes Bas moan again and my body just loves all these little noises that I can make him do. It also makes up for me not being able to touch him last night. I hate it when I don't get to at least cuddle with my baby each night. I often make up for it in the morning.

***

As I walk across the bedroom, I keep hearing a buzzing noise and I don't really know where it is coming from. I keep walking closer to the bed and as I walk past it, I look down onto the floor. Oh, I forgot that I dropped Bas's phone on the floor. I bet the buzzing his from his phone. I'm so glad that I dropped it to the floor.

I slowly bend down and pick up the phone. As soon as I turn it over, I see notification after notification from multiple chat groups. What in the world is going on?

I unlock his phone and I open the app. Almost immediately, Bas gets several DMs from Aimee.

Aimee: Where have you been? I need your help.

Aimee: I kept pinging you and you didn't respond.

Aimee: Dee are you there?

Aimee: DEE!! I know that you are online now. Please answer me.