Chapter Five: Jelsa Is The Name

Elsa pov.

In the morning I waked up in a wonderful day I've went to the bathroom and takes a bath and wearing jugging pants and t-shirt on top and still wearing gloves.

Went I went down the stairs I see jack and his family waiting for me at the table. Jack served me, he help to seat and he serve me eggs and bacon with juice ( I giggled and blush for Jack was being sweet).....

Jack: how it is taste?

Elsa: it taste good.

Jack's mother: you two, go to school or you will be late!

Jack and elsa: okay!

I wear red mini-skirt, white t-shirt, red jacket, boots, and gloves. Jack wear Blue jacket that have some kind of snow with it, black pants, and black snickers. Then we ride Jack's car. We ride in I was so surprised because we ride the most awesome car it was a Ferrari racing car...

Jack: let's go elsa! Elsa?

Elsa: uhmm.... It is my first time to ride a Ferrari.

Jack: don't worry I'm here!

Elsa: okay! I trust you!

Jack: common!

3 minutes... We arrived...... At school....

The girls are whispering at one another when they see me riding at Jack's car when we parked, Jack help me to open the door. I didn't know that sometimes jack is a gentleman...

We are at the door..... The big three are at there lockers, when jack opened the doors entering the school and everyone was looking at us, when they saw me and Jack shining they was suprised. As we walked in, everyone were following us I was so shy I moved a little backward but jack grab my hand while walking... I blushed....

A guy talked at us....

A guy: hey jack, wow, who is she?

Jack: she is my girlfriend! ( I've blushed and I can't believe it that Jack called me as his girlfriend but the most embarrassing was that he said it loud) now everyone are whispering and the girls that flirts with Jack are crying while going to the girls restroom.

A guy: what!!!!????

Jack : yes, the name's Jelsa!

A guy:(he was shocked and shot his mouth and walked)

As we continue walking towards our classroom still everyone was talking about us and I feel I was melting! But jack is so very happy! It's like he was been free at a cage!

Author's note: isn't that amazing, isn't that surprising, isn't it? Hahaha!! Lol! Please vote!!!