Chapter Six : The Approving

Elsa pov.

When were at lunch me and Jack went outside, at the parking lot......

Me: what do you call me and your girlfriend?!

Jack: why don't you like it?

Me: uhhhmmm..... But you have no proof!

Jack: why do you want a proof?

Me: yes! (with a angry face)

Then jack grab my hand towards our school lockers and everything are at there lockers.....

Jack: you want a proof! ( he sayed it loud)

Me: yes! ( with a angry face)

Just then we have all there attention... Then jack kiss me! I can't believe it! But then I saw one of the guys take me and Jack a picture but Jack did't stop them! And all of the girl that flirt's with Jack was so very angry at me. Then the guys who take a picture at us post it at

Facebook! There Is one thousand comment and First likes! I am so embarrased, I thought he will take to me, but now he call us as a Jelsa love team now everything a simple girl Is like hating me, but Jack feels go I don't know why?

And when we went home he let me ride at his car and when we arrived at my house , I am still angry at him......

Jack: what's wrong elsa?

Me: I am angry at you!

Jack: me? Okay I'm sorry! I've catch up to you! Here!

Me: what Is that?

Jack: this Is a necklace.

Me: but it Is a Broken heart?

Jack: yes it Is! The have Is I'm wearing now!

Me: it me means, this Is for me?

Jack: yes!

Then jack help me to wear the necklace, then all my angers to him are gone.... Then I kiss him at the face for giving me a necklace then I enterde the house..... Anna Is looking at me with a weird face....

Anna: I saw you kiss at the face of Jack!

Me: go to sleep Anna!

Anna: you like him, right?

Me: ( I throwed my pillow at Anna)

Anna: elsa love Jack! ( she sayed it 10x)

Me: go to sleep, we have big day tomorrow!

Anna: or you have big day tomorrow!?

Me: Anna!

And we went to sleep, but before I went to sleep I looking at my necklace, I said, this Is The most wonderful thing I ever have and I closed my eyes and went to sleep....

Author's note: what a kiss?! Go Jelsa! Pls. Vote!