Chapter 6⭐️

It was friday and I way just praying for this week to not end.'Cause from monday we had our unit tests.

My parents had to go out of station due to some emergency so there was no one to wake me up in the morning. And bless my pretty soul I can't really hear the alarm.

Yeah I was late and had bunked one entire class.

"You have missed one whole period." Said Miss Kaden

"Are you trying to say that I am pregnant."

So this stupid mouth of mine again landed me in trouble.

That was the day when rivalry began between me and Miss Kaden.

Finally the most unawaited day arrived. It was monday.

"Hey! Have you studied everything?"

"No, not really!" Said Sharna

F**k my life, even she won't tell me anything.

The exam began and much to my astonishment the great Vinn asked me a question. I made him say please twice and finally told him the answer. Though later the answer turned out to be wrong.

I don't know why but from that day onwards I no longer hated him. And when he got to know that I told him the wrong answer he didn't shout or made a face. Instead he smiled. And it made my heart skip a beat. That innocent smile, which could wash off all the worries I had, the smile which made me forget myself. Even thinking of it still enlightens my mood.

As days turned to weeks, me, Sharna and Vinn became best friends. We were almost inseperable and we three used to call ourselves TVS.

We used to mock teachers and other batchmates. Nobody really liked us. Not that we liked anyone.

Vinn had this habit of mixing different languages. He had a weird sense of humour. But only he could make me smile when I cried. He looked like a baby to me, that cute face which everyone would like to start their day with, those brown curls, deep black eyes in which you could look for the entire day and a voice which was enough to soothe a crying baby.

I used to stare at him. This ability of him to make every person smile whoever he talked to. I don't know what that was but I just wanted to stay with him always. Sometimes, when he caught me staring I had my standard reply "I zoned out."

Only if I could tell him what I felt.

Me, Sharna and Vinn used to talk for hours. And I was really happy. I really wished for these days to never end.

"I liked Sandra."

"Who is she now?" asked me and Sharna in unison

So here we were playing the truth game and Vinn had just confessed that he liked someone.

A part of me broke. I had no idea what was happening to me.

"Hey both of you! I said liked. It was in past. She already had a boyfriend. Well she still have."

And I was relieved.

Hey guys!
I hope you are enjoying the story so far.
If you find this interesting do vote, comment and share.
Love❤️