chapter four

yoongi

Five minutes into snapping this guy's pictures and I'm already having second thoughts. He either keeps complaining about one thing or the other, or doesn't take the posing seriously. Not my fault if the only photos of him are motion blurred.

“You know, I don't think the lighting is very good. The pictures might come out awful.”

“If they come out awful, it wouldn't be because of the lighting...”

He placed a hand over his heart, feigning a gasp and a shocked expression. “Don't tell me the photographer's not doing his job well.”

I scoffed. “As if. I meant because you're in the pictures. And the only one here not doing his job well is you.”

“Me? I think I'm doing pretty fine.”

“Hoseok, stop messing around,” the blond said. I wonder what he's here for since he himself isn't getting photographed.

“Alright, alright,” I heard Hoseok say as he turned back around to face me— or rather, the camera.

Finally.

After taking a couple of photos, a few adjustments had to be made, and they decided to give him another change of clothes. And holy hell. He looked... hot as fuck.

He was wearing some black athletic clothing— which wasn't actually much to talk about, but he somehow amplified the look of it. Paired up with his slightly damp hair, it was... quite the look, to say the least. And the pose he was currently holding wasn't making things any better.

How the hell can someone get that much hotter in so little time?

· · ·

Once the shoot was wrapped up, I slowly made my way over to Jungkook, but stopped midway as I saw him talking with Hoseok's tag along. Great. I'm really hoping I don't get stuck with mr. instant ramen again...

But, just as usual, luck doesn't want to be on my side, so the aforementioned male was making his way over to me.

“Hey there,” he said, clasping his hands behind his back. “enjoy taking the pictures~?” a smirk was added at the end of his question.

“I enjoy the money I'm gonna get out of taking the pictures. Does that count?”

“That wasn't a no.”

“I—”

“It's okay,” he interrupted. “no need to answer. I already know you did.”

I wanted to protest — even though he was technically correct... — but yet again, someone interrupted.

“Hey guys,” I was relieved to hear Jimin say. “You done already?”

“Yeah, we just finished wrapping things up.”

“That's good; I'm sure you did amazing,” he said, adding a smile. “Do you wanna grab lunch?”

“Is that even a question?”

He laughed slightly before speaking up again. “You don't mind if Tae joins us, right?”

Shrugging, I responded with “nope.” I don't really care, as long as there's food involved.

“Can I join?”

Both Jimin and I turned to Hoseok, but whereas I wanted to flat out say no, Jimin spoke first and said “sure! why not.”