The betrayer

Glory woke up. She barely had a memory of yesterday. Except for one. Deathbringer and her. Tails twined. She suddenly felt pink racing all over. She hurriedly looked around. No one was there. She blushed all pink. Suddenly, out of nowhere, a spray of venom landed on her back. "Ack!!!" She turned around. Before she could even see who did it, a sharp talon scratched her belly furiously. "Deathbringer!!! Bringer!!! Help!!! Ack!!!" She felt the claws get ripped off from her skin and a black dragon was fighting her. 

    "Death...bring...er" she fainted. Meanwhile, with anger flowing in mass tsunamis, Deathbringer hit the rainwing with such a force that the rainwing tumbled out and fell down. He breathed a shoot of flames at only the rainwing. Nowhere else. Just there. He hurriedly swept Glory out of the hut. The one place where venom can be healed. Jade mountain. He flew as fast as he could and in a matter of a few minutes, Deathbringer arrived. He hurriedly searched for Sunny. "Sunny! Sunny! Help! It's Glory!" 

    Deathbringer screamed. Sunny came out and asked him to hush but that just made him louder. Sunny gasped. As fast as she could, she grabbed a cactus from her cave. "Where in the world did that come from?!" Deathbringer asked. "The sandwing tribe. They have them for younger sandwings." Sunny started hurriedly striping long pieces of cacti. Inside was a gooey liquid that looked cold. "She's gonna be okay." Sunny exclaimed. ---That night--- "Deathbringer?" Glory said as she woke up. 

    "Hi Glor. You awake?" "Yeah." "Are you okay?" "Yeah, Deathbringer?" "Hmmm?" "I love you." "I know that." Glory shoved herself and stuffed her head in his chest. "Hey Glor. You sure you're okay?" "Yeah." Deathbringer started tickling her. Glory giggled as she urged Deathbringer closer and said, "Sleep with me." "Aright." 

    ---outside their cave--- Sunny heard frequent giggling "Should we?" Sunny asked Tsunami. "What?" "Disturb them?" "Nah. They should have their time." "I agree." The two of them hurriedly passed the cave.