Chapter 1: My Life

My name is Akane Suzuki, but I go by 'the savage' or Hellion.

I used to live with my family, but soonly after everything I went through I thought It was time for me to get things straighten out.

I moved out and now I'm living on my own will.

I'm not able to go out much for the purpose of others screaming their heads off at me.

So I keep myself hidden in my home.

Im currently 16, a 10th grader in high school. Since there's no such thing as a "half breed high school" for only half breeds like me , but I'm forced to join a vampire high because my appearance will blend in with the vampires the most.

Yes, I'm treated the same by each species. both alchemists and vampires don't wanna accept me as one of them so I'm put into the middle of them.

But the only way of me being able to join my high school is becuz of my big brother, Nii-chan.

He has hatred for me but he still cares for me.

I care about him a lot and if he needs help ill give him all the strength I can give.

He is one of the most important people in my life.

But he'll always be the only, I still have no courage to trust others and I have no strength to keep others with me, so I chose to push everyone away.

I haven't been in school for a while now but suddenly as I think this, there is a knock on my door.

I look through the peek hole and I see my vampire mother. she stares at the hole I'm looking through and she says.

"Open up Hellion! you already know I can sense your presence and if you don't open up, you already know what's gonna happen next!"

I sigh and I unlock my door.

I see Bright bloody eyes if my mothers staring at me in shame.

"-sigh- what in the world have I gave birth too, a pig or a demon?"

As she says this she looks around in shame all over in my home, I feel uncomfortable when she does this but I can't stop her like I did last time so instead I ask her was I been wanting to say.

"Mother, why-"

"Don't call me that!"

I jump a little that i accidentally said mother again, she doesn't like me calling her that because she wants me to be her daughter.

"I mean Mrs.Yoshika, was there something you needed for your purpose of coming here?"

"Oh yes, I came to tell you to go back to school."

"Huh?"

"You heard me go get you ass back in school, when you miss school you leave me with no choice but to pay the school for your absences, of course no one really wants you alive but you need to get education so you won't be stupid in life later on."

As my mother walks out the door she stops and turns around to say this.

"And if you refuse my orders, you know what will happen."

Then she walks off while I stare dangers of hatred into the back of her head.