Chapter 3:Reeking Blood

I wake up early for the purpose to go to school and to check on the kitten.

When I go and see it, it is already awake but still looks weak.

I carefully come to it, but I think it doesn't mine me touching it.

I held my hand out and it pulls back a little, but slowly brings it head to my hand.

I gently pet it's head, it feels very soft except for always hitting the horns on its head.

Wrapping some bandages carefully around its wounds and giving it a good morning meal, I check the time on the clock and it seems I'm actually gonna be late.

Well as I I care, I'm only going for the sake of this kitten.

It meows as I think this.

"But still are you a boy or girl?"

It tills it head to side very cutely, but then I get up to make my way to the door.

"Meow!"

I hear a faint meow and I turn around and find the kitten trying to stand but falls of the table

"Oi! watch out!"

I catch the kitten before it hits the floor.

"Phew... Are you trying to die?...fine how about I just leave you on my bed?"

Making my way to my bedroom, I place the kitten on my pillow very gently.

"Now stay! If you move, your just gonna make your wounds worse. so don't try anything funny."

I walk out the bedroom door, but before I do so I look back and I see the kitten asleep.

Good, it better sleep.

I'm now standing in front of my high school for only vampires, and the first thing I say?

"God, it reeks of blood here! At least clean the place before bringing new students here!"

I start making my way into the school and the halls are creepily empty.

"So my class was what now?

19...oh 19-A."

I find my class quite close from where I was at. I stare at the door, like as if its gonna open up for me.

Pulling the heavy door handle, it makes a creak and think,

(Shit..Well that means I can't sneak into class I guess...)

I look in and find the class staring at me.

... All their eyes are glowing bright red in the shaded classroom.

"Yes m'am? may you be, our new student we been expecting?"